Chapter 18

Luke's POV

I was lazing around the house today. I don't think i will be doing anything today unless i go out to the park and kick the ball with Michael, Ashton and Calum. They might want to do something though i doubt it. Calum is probably with Sabrina. AGAIN. They are cute together but I feel sorry for her because he is the player of the school yeah he is one of my best mates but if he hurts her than I will have Larissa probably mad at me because she is her best friend.

I called Ashton since he always picks his phone up. On the second ring he answered.

(Ashton Luke)

 Hey what's Up Luke?

Nothing i was just seeing what you are doing today because  i am bored as fuck and wanted to hang out and do something

Well i am hanging out with Emily

Who is Emily?

Just a friend but i can hang out with you later if you want.

Oh okay well did you want to do a cover later with the other boys as well

Yeah we can do that

Okay cool i will see you later

Oh and don't bother with Calum he is with Sabrina

Okay bye

Well that sucks so i called Michael and we are going to do a cover just us then we are going to kick a ball around then see if Calum and Ashton want to do anything.

Michael and i did a cover of 'If it means a lot to you' By A Day To Remember

I don’t know how well it went though I think I may have forgotten a few words but Michael insisted that we upload it to YouTube and we don’t retry it to make it better he reckons that if we put it up like that is shows that we do make mistakes and people can see that we are genuinely remembering the lyrics not reading them, so he didn’t let me have a say really and just uploaded it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks i know it is only short i will try to update another one tonight if i can.

Do you think i am getting better ir not,

Vote and comment

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx