Chapter 35

*Saturday Afternoon*

Larissa's POV

We are currently sitting in the lounge room of the Luke's house and we are watching 'The Hunger Games' we had just finished watching 'Frozen' and some onther Dinsney movies. By all I mean Sabrina, Cal, Ash, Mikey, Luke and i. We Had been watching on the movies all day and the other boys had found out what had happened at the party lat night . What i love Disney movies. The Hunger games has just finished so i got up off Luke's lap to take the dvd out of the player. 

"What do you guys want to do now, Do you want to watch another movie or would you like to do something else  Maybe go for a swim" I asked since it was about 2:45 

"Yeah Lets go Swimming for a while" Ashton says. So we all race up to the stairs and got changed. I put on my green and white stripped bikini that i had bought over because i knew Luke had a pool so i decided to bring them incase. I am very insecure about my body but i thought since it is only the boys and maybe they won't judge me and Sabrina has seeen me in a bikini many times before. I skipped back down the stairs and met everyone outside by the pool i grabbed my towel that Luke had given me to use and my phone so i could check the time and if mum called because i wasn't at home. 

We were just swimming around and being stupid for a while and while the others were play fighting i thought about gettting out so i could have a shower i got out and wrapped myself up in the large blue towel that Luke had given me and checked the time it was currently 5:07. So we had been in the pool for a while. "Boys and Sabrina the time is nearly 10 past 5 so if you want to get out and maybe we can order some izza and watch a few more movies since it is Sunday and we don't have school tomorrow. i yelled at the people who i call my friends that were still play fighting. Once Michael heard the word pizza come out of my mouth he was almost out and in the house saying something about pizza and how he wouldn't survie if it wasn't inveted or some shit like that. But the rest of the boys stayed in the pool and swam for a few more minutes. Sabrina got out and sat on the chair next to me and we talked while we watched the boys. All of a sudden a phone rang so i got up and walked over to the table where i had sat my phone earlier on but it wasn't mine that was ringing it was lukes and it was a 'PRIVATE NUMBER'

"Hey Luke a private number is calling you do you want be to answer it or not"  i asked because i really don't like going through others phones unless i was really close to them.

"Ehh Yeah i don't mind" i picked up the phone and pressed the Answer button.

"Hello" I spoke into the phone waiting for an answer.

"Hello is this Luke Hemmings' Phone" The unknown person on the other end of the line asked.

'Um yes it is here may i ask who is calling" i quizzed. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger

Sorry and thanks to everyone that is reading 

Does anyone read the notes at the end of the chapters anyway (Please comment if you do)

So if you can guess who called Luke, the first person to comment correct i will dedicate the next chapter to you.

Vote and comment please

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx