Chapter 43

Larrisa's POV

*Three Weeks Later*

Sunday

The boys were leaving early in the morning something around 2:30 maby 3 o'clock not sure all i know is that it is early. We are all on the lounge watching movies. It seems like all we ever do is watch movies and go to school then come home and repeat. 

"I am going to get a drink does anyone else want one" i ask and head towards the kitchen.

There were some nods and 'No Thanks' being said so i got my glass and when i turned around to put the jug of water back into the fridge i felt a pair of arms wrap around  my waist and then a head in the crook of my neck. As soon as his head was on my neck i knew it was Luke. 

"Hey Babe" i say calling him a pet name. Over the past few weeks we have been coming closer in our relationship, because i think i have become less shy around him. i think i am worried that i might do something wrong or might embarrres myslef or Luke.

"What's Up" Luke askes. 

"Nothing Why" 

"You just seem a little upset thats all" he pushed me gentally so my back is now against the cupboard.

"Can't i be sad because my boyfriend is leaving me for 10 to 11 months and you are going around the world where there are much prettier, more experienced girls out there" i say letting him know what has been bothering me for the past few days.

"Is that why you are sad" he asked

"No i am generaly going to miss ou just i am scarred you are going to leave me for someone else" i say in all honesty.

"Don't worry about it i won't replace you, you are one of the best things that has happened to me and we will call and skype each other everyday and i might ba able to get you some backstage tickets for you and Sabrina sometime but no promisses on that one" he smiled.

We stayed there just hugging in the kitchen for a little while longer before joining everyone else back in the lounge room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it has been a long time since i've updated xx

I have had assessments and exams :(

all over now so that is good 

and i would like to know if anyone is still actually reading this book because i feel like i am writting for nothing.

Comment and vote please so i know people are still reading otherwise i might stop.

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx