Chapter 44

*Monday*

Luke's  POV

Today we are leaving it is about 2:45 now and i am thinking if i should wake up Larissa or i should leave a not e because i don't want to wake her upu but i wont to say a propper good bye. i have been standing here for the past 5 mintues wondering what i should do. soo she starts to stir in her sleeo which generally means she is about to wake up . 

After a few mintues of sitting here she opens her eyes. "Morning Gergous" 

"Morning What time is it, i thought you would have left before i woke up" She askes sitting up on the lounge to look at the clock. 

"It is 2:58 in the morning and i will be leaving in about 45 minutes" I say walking over towards where she was sitting on the lounge and gave her a massive hug.  

"Wow really why didn't you wake me up earlier" she askes. 

"Because i didnt know if i should or not because you looked so peaceful i was going to write you a note if you didnt wake up before i left"  I tell her.

I sat down on the lounge with her in my arms just cuddling and with in minutes she was asleep. I have packed all my bags and shit so i dont think it will matter if i go back to sleep for a while. So that is exactally what i did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
*Half an Hour Later*

I was woken up by three voices quietly talking around us and a camera light and sound go off. That is when i knew istantly who is was. the People i call my best friends; Ashton, Michael and Calum. 

"WAKE UP LUKE" Asthon shouts

"We have to go otherwise we are going to be late for the plane and we might miss it" Michael says while picking up my bags.

"Okay okay i am getting up can someone help me up since Larissa is slightly on top of me and i dont want to wake her up" 

"Oh so you like bottom do you okay and you must have been busy if you don't want to wake her because she is probably tired, Hey Luke" Michael nudged me. 

"Michael" i groaned "We didnt do anything i just fell asleep there with her why why why"

"Well you didnt deny about being on the bottom, I tell her that for you if youd like" He says.

"No please don't and no just no we haven't done that yet i wont to wait i don't want to rush into this or make her feel like i am forcing  he to do it" i say 

"What is wrong with you are you sick when did you become all soft" Calum punches me "What happened to the Luke That would fuck some blonde bimbo and not give a shit" 

"Yeaah well that Luke has gone since me and Larissa have been hanging around i think that she has changed me for the better" i say "Anyway don't we have to go"  i ask while getting up.

"Yes we do" Ash says.

Once i was sitting up i felt Larissa move around next to me. She must be waking up again. I saw her open her eyes so i bent down and gave her a kiss on the forehead. she gave me a sleepy smile in return which is cute. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Once we are at the airport we say good bye to our parents excet my mum who is joing us on this tour. i went up to my dad and brothers and said how i was going to miss them even if Ben and Jack are the most annoying siblings i will miss them. I walked over to Larissa and Sarbrina where they were talking to the other boys and i came up behind Larissa and gave her a cuddle and i kissed her on the cheek. "Eww Get a room " Calum said " Do you see me all over my girlfriend, Yes i wont see her and i will miss her as well but i am not all over her" 

"Don't be mean" i pout 

soon after that we got on the plane i am trying to keep the tears in otherwise the other boys are going to give me shit about it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry sucks i know :(

But i have updated :)

Thanx My Lovelies xx

Comment and vote please means heaps

xxTiarnaxx