Chapter 3

******Larissa’s POV

After Sabrina had told me everything that had happened we had our lunch and finished on our work. When lunch finished we walked to Drama.  Only to be greeted by the one and only Calum he gave Sabrina a cheeky grin then looked at me and gave me a death glare. Well, what was his problem, never have I done something to him for him to hate me well apart from turn him and Michael down other than that i have only ever said ‘hey’ to him a handful of times. Anyway, Sabrina gave him the same look he gave her. I really hope he doesn’t hurt her otherwise I will kick him where the sun don’t shine.

“Hey Sabrina, why does Calum always give me that look when I am with you. I haven’t even done anything to him and he keeps glaring at me”. I quietly whisper

“I don’t know but he keeps sending me playful glares at me and they are so cute” she replied.

“Ehh, why him of all people why did you have to like him” I ask

“Just because your jealous doesn’t mean you can say things like that” She said back while chucking a piece of paper towards Calum.

“Hey, I am not jealous”. Okay maybe I am jealous but not because I like Calum but because she always has cute relationships and then there is me who has never had a boyfriend, not even my first kiss.

“Whatever” she says back playfully

I was just about to speak again but got interrupted by the teacher Ms Livingstone walking in and the door slamming close behind her great she was in a mood to. What is it with everyone in a mood today?

She started telling us how we had to pick a part from the play Romeo and Juliet and perform in front of the class. I think nearly the whole class groaned because that meant we would have to find partners that are the opposite gender. But no the teacher decided to make it ‘more of a challenge’ so she put it, so she had to pair us up. I groaned this time loudly because obviously the teacher heard oh well. Knowing my luck I will be with someone who I don’t like very much. The names started getting called out but I wasn’t really listening then I heard….

“Sabrina Morgan you will be going with….. Calum Hood” she finished.

They looked at each other with wide grins and then I realised that I didn’t hear my name get called out.

Ms Livingstone started saying something else but i zoned out again. Just looking out the window.

Then Luke came and sat down next to me. What the hell why was he coming over to me I think I could tell that I was confused because he let out a slight chuckle. See Luke is Michael and Calum's Friend but he doesn't flirt with anyone like the other two do.

“What’s so funny” I asked him

“Well you just looked so confused that I was coming over here when the teacher told us to move near our partners” he smiles. Oh, we must be partners. Wait I am partners with the Luke Hemmings. Oh My God I think I am going to embarrass myself in front of Luke my crush of 1 ½ years. Yes okay i said it he is my crush i know i always say why  did  Sabrina have to like Calum out of all people because he is popular and a jerk. Yet i have a crush on one of the popualr people and of course he is friends with Calum but at least he doesn't flirt with a whole group of girls at once and doesn't go sleeping around, well not that i know of.

“Oh I wasn’t listening so I didn’t know that you were my partner” I said

“Oh, okay well what scene did you want to do for the play” he asked. I didn’t think that he would do the work to tell the truth I thought that he would sit back and make me do all the work.

“I don’t know, I don’t know much about Romeo and Juliet”

“Really I thought you would be into that sort or stuff” he said

“What do you mean that sort of stuff?”

“Like romance and all that sort of stuff” he answered

“Oh okay, well you thought wrong then because I’m not"

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. Considering the first couple of classes went slow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou To Everyone Reading 

comment and vote pleeeease

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx