Chapter 46

*Thursday*

Larissa's POV

Today i woke up to my little brother Ethan screaming in my ear for me to get up "Come On Larissa mum said you have to get up right now"

"No i don't want to" i shout back at him and hide under the blanket. 

A couple of minutes later i got my blanket pulled of me and freezing cold water with some ice poure onto me. "What the hell Why Would you do that" I sreamed at Ethan. 

"Mum told me to wake you up so you wernt getting out of bed so i got ice" he smiled than ran away. 

"Ethan get here right now" i sream down the stairs. 

"Mum Larissa is going to kill me please save me" he asked mum hiding behind her thinking that i wouldn't see him but he was so wrong.

"Hey Ethan i won't kill you i just want a hug from my little brother" i said running up behind him and giving him a hug which esulted in him being wet.

"Anyway what are we doing today" i ask my mum.

"Well me and your father are going to go to work for the day and you have to look after Ethan you  cant take him out because i don't want him leaving the house you can have sabrina come over if you want to i don't mind" She spoke 

"Mum i love Ethan but i don't want to baby sit him."

"Hey and i love you too Larissa but i don't want to stay here with her all day" Ethan says.

"Well you two better be good and don't burn the house down" mum said 

"Bye , Love you" Mum and dad said at the same time. 

"Bye" Ethan and i said. We turned to look at each other and ran straight to the kitchen.

_2 hours later_ 

Ethan's POV

When mum and dad left Larissa and i decided to make cupcakes and homemade ice-ream and biscuits now we are sitting on the lounge watching mean girls and eating the biscuits. "Larissa i feel so fat i think i ate to much" i said looking up at her then we both started laughing. We quietened down after a while because i was starting to get a bit tired.

"I love you Larissa" I say laying my head down on her lap.

"I love you to buddy" she says and ruffles my hair then i fell asleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy it?

How was that i finally updated again hopefully i will update soon because i am on school holidays and i am babysitting my brothers nd that is what gave me insiration for this chapter. 

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx