Chapter 24

Larissa's POV

WHAT???

WHY???

"AAhhhh"i groaned

"What is wrong" mum asked,

"Oh nothing why" i asked shit i wasn't meant to do that out loud.

"What-Never mind. So Larissa this is Liz"

"Yeah i know who Luke and Liz are" I said then realised that sounded extremely rude.

"Sorry that sounded extremely rude it wasn't meant to sound like that i swear" i said quickly

"That's okay, and well this is Andrew" she said while she pointed to a man who was standing there awkwardly behind Luke. You could tell he was related to Luke but he didn't look heaps like him.

"How do you know Liz and Luke" Mum asked. Turning in her chair to look at me. Oh great I really don’t want her to know the whole story because then she will be going on about how we would be great for each other and I don’t want to go there tonight.

"Well i know Luke because he is in my year at school and we have a few classes with me and we were drama partners and when we were working on our assignment we went to Luke’s house and i met his mum Liz and she makes pretty good cookies" I smiled over towards Liz

"Actually we have all our classes together i can't think of one class we don't have together" Luke spoke up before anyone else could say anything. Really Luke really. I just smile over towards him as he pulls up a chair next to me.

The others kept the conversation going while i tuned out and was just thinking. So Luke does notice, i am in all his classes. I mean i know we were talking about it the other day at school and all but i didn't think he would notice that much he might just remember our conversation from the other day. I was just thinking about things and i could feel myself smiling and then i got a text from Sabrina. I stood up.

"Hey i am just going for a walk outside i will be back in a moment" i said getting everyone’s attention mum and Liz nod their heads so i started walking towards the door and I heard someone call my name. I turned around and Luke was walking up to me.

"Yeah" i said looking down.

"Do you mind if i come with you because i don't really want to sit there with the rest of them" he asked I nodded not trusting my voice.

"It is really pretty out here" I said when we got out side. I sat down on the chair and patted the spot next to me for Luke to sit down as well.

"Like you" Luke said quietly almost not audible but i heard it

"What" I said shocked

"I said that out loud didn't i" He asked embarrassed

"Yes, Yes you did and thankyou you are the first guy that has said that to me" i said quietly.

"What really" he asked turning to look me in the eye.

"Yeah" I turned so that i wasn't facing him

"What about your boyfriend or Ex- boyfriend" asked still looking at me even though i wasn't looking at him i could tell he was looking at me.

"Um, I have never had a boyfriend so no" I said looking back at him expecting him to laugh in my face and walk away and for there to be things about me on Monday going around the school or just laugh in my face and say something rude..

"Oh, What the hell, How could someone be as pretty as you and have never had a boyfriend ever" He looked at me with all seriousness.

"Have you ever kissed someone before" He asked before i could answer the previous question.

"No" I said embarrassed because i have never been kissed

"Is that why when you were at my house and i was leaning in you moved away because you have never kissed anyone" he asked putting the puzzle pieces together. I nodded slowly becoming embarrassed.

He put his hand on my cheek and gently ran his fingers along my cheek and as he looked into my eyes and then his eyes flickered down to my lips as if to ask if he could kiss me.

"I know you just said that you have never had a boyfriend let alone been kissed but i have liked you for i don't know about 2 years know and i haven't plucked up the courage to ask you out that is partly why i followed you out here because i though maybe i might get the courage to ask you" I put my finger up to his lips for him to be quiet so i could speak.

"Luke i have liked you to for ages now i think it might have been about the same time frame but i don't really know" I smiled .

"Can I Luke Hemmings be your, Larissa Hope first kiss" He asked. I nodded and he slowly started leaning in and his eyes flickered closed so i did the copied and closed my eyes as well. When our Lips finally met i felt what could be described as sparks but i wasn't 100 percent positive but i could feel something and after a few seconds we both pulled back smiling.

"I'm Sorry i am not that good" i said looking down again

"No that is the best kiss i have ever had" He smiled at me and took my chin in his hands and gave me another peck on the lips but this one was a very quick one.

Thanks everyone for reading and i want to update another one tonight but i think it will most likely be tomorrow that i will update 

Vote and Comment Please it would mean so much to me 

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx