Chapter 9

Larissa’s POV

"Is that actually you" i asked obviously shocked.

"Um, Yeah, what do you think i know it isn't that good but i just wanted to show you but i don't know ...." He trailed off.

"You are so good why you have never sung in music before" I asked

"I don't know, i just, i don't like my voice and i think i bring the band down so i haven't shown anyone but i thought- i don't know- i feel like i needed to tell you. So we were looking for a drummer and Michael knew Ashton so he played a few things for us then we you no just were all good friends and got along so well and he was in the band."

"Why did you feel like you needed to show me" I asked generally interested in what he was saying.

"See that is the thing i don't know i just felt like i needed to tell someone, and you are that someone”

Luke told me more about the band like Ashton went to a different school and was the drummer- Who was also very hot mind you they all are but if i had to pick one it would either be Luke or Ashton but i didn’t say that- he then told me he was the lead singer even though he doesn’t like his voice, Calum plays bass and Michael plays the guitar and i told him my opinion on all of them.

"Who would have thought that the player of the school would be a bass player in a band, i would have never have suspected that" I smiled at Luke

We started talking about our assignment which lead to talking about what happened last week which cause Luke to apologise over and over again. I told him it was fine but he told me he shouldn't have done it. I told him it was in the spur of the moment, but he still apologised and told me it wouldn't happen again. I wouldn't mind actually kissing him but he will probably think i am weird being 16 and not having kissed anyone, and i don't even know how to kiss.

We had small conversation and watched more videos that him and the boys had put up then he told me he had to go I realised that Calum dropped Luke here so i drove him home then went back to my house had dinner, a shower and then got into bed, I text Sabrina to tell her not to get dropped back here because I am turning in for the nigh and then went to sleep.

--------------------------------

xxTiarnaxx