Chapter 45

Luke's POV

We have been siting on the plane now for a bit over four hours. I have bee sitting here poking Michael for the past 15 mintues because i am next to the window and he is next to the isle so i cant get out. 

"Michael" i say while poking him again harder this time. He starts to stir in his seat so i repeat poking him and saying his name till he wakes up.

"What do you want i have been trying to ignore you for the past 5 minutes surely it isn't that important" Michael says rubbing his eyes. 

"I need to pee" i say 

"Well go" He responds.

"Well the thing is i can't get out and i really need to pee so move your ass before i pee on you" i tell him this time he moves alot faster that he usually does.

I get up and go to the toilet and when i get back Michael is asleep in the chair again with his mouth hanging open so i pull my phone out of my pocket and snap a quick photo. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday

Larissa's POV 

The Boys haven't even been gone for 3 days yet, and i already miss them. So i decided to text luke good night because i am really tired and i have to work in the morning. 

To: Luke xx

Hey Babe

Minutes later i got a reply from Luke

From: Luke

 Hey Babe Whats going on

To: Luke

Not much i was going to bed so i thought i would text you. coz i miss u xx

From: Luke

I miss you 2 and it has only been about 2 days. I don't know how we are going to do nearly a year i hope we can get you to visit us. What time is is back home?

To: Luke

 It is 7:11 

From: Luke 

Really you are going to bed now isn't that a bit early for you. It is only 11 O'clock here. Goodnight babe. 

To: Luke

Goodnight. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey 

Wow, haven't updated in ages 

Soz 

I don't know the time difference so i just made it up so 

Vote and comment please

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx