Chapter 41

Larissa's Pov 

So today we sat at home all morning and watched movies and talked about what happened while the boys were away and what they got up to they said they didn't do much but they did some recording from songs that they have covered and some that they have wrote and they had started writing some others but they wouldn't sing it or tell us about it which sucked.

We are now sitting at the Dinner table well everyone except me, While i made homemade pizza so i was putting on the topping and putting it into the oven ready for everyone to eat. 

"Hey Sabrina, Boys" Can you put some plates and cups on the table so you don't get crumbs on the floor" i ask walking over to the oven to check the pizzas. Because we don't want burnt pizza now do we. I heard a mumbles of 'okays' and 'alrights'. So i tool the pizza out and sat it on the table for everyone to grab a slice after they finished getting things out of the cupboard. We were sitting down when Ashton nudged Luke, Luke gave Asthi=on a look as if he was saying 'No'. 

"What is wrong with you two, I mean we know there are alot of things wrong with the two of you but i mean what is with all the nudging and those looks Luke" I asked looking between the two boys. 

"Um- Well- See" Luke Started so Michael butted in. 

"Here Luke i will say it, if it is that big of a deal" Michael said ready to star speaking. 

"No i will" Luke Started again.

"Okay will Someone tell me what is going on" i asked this time looking at Sabrina to she knew what was going on.

She shrugged and then said "Boys what are you talking about"

"Okay here it goes" Luke said 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How'd You like

Sorry this chapter is extremely short but i will hopefully update again tonight because i have no Soccer training tonight because me knee  hasn't healed properly yet so i can't play  

It really sucks :(

I have to do a short story in English for my exam and i don't know what to write about. 

Any Suggestions?

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx