Chapter 27

Luke's POV

This is it i am going to ask her out on a proper date. I am so nervous but i have tried to forget about all of those 'What if’s and i have gained the courage to ask her.

"Larissa, I know last night i might have looked like i tried to hook up with you and then just leave but i swear i didn't. I know you said you have never had boyfriend or your first kiss, well now you have had a first kiss but that is beside the point. Will go out on a date with me on Wednesday after school, i know you have no training on Wednesday so i figured that it would be okay even though it is a school night. But that is only if you want to go out with me --because --well --yeah-" I started to stutter and so she cut him off by giving me a quick peck on the lips to say yes i will.

"Luke, yes i will but what about when we went to cold rock and got ice-cream i thought that was a date" she asked. Looking at me, I start to become less nervous and I think she might have notices as well.

"Oh well um that was a date yes but it was as friends and i thought you may not have thought anything more of it so um yeah." I said and started stuttering again.

"It is alright Luke i thought you may have felt that way but yeah i will, and i will see you tomorrow at school because me and Sabrina really have to go to training and then we are going to go back to her house" she said looking at Sabrina. Who has been awfully quiet this whole time?

"I will drop you to home if you want me to i know you only live around the corner" he said looking around at the street signs.

"Are you sure Luke" I ask

"Um Larissa he is offering to drive us home come on means we don't have to walk and we get home faster" Sabrina stated. I don't even know why she does soccer she hate exercise so i don't know it still confuses me to this day.

“I came to school in my car today though, if you do drop us home can you give me a lift tomorrow morning and I can leave my car here over night” She states.

"Okay then" i said and hoped into the front seat of Luke's car while Luke got into the driver seat and Sabrina got into the back. Soon enough we were at Sabrina's house i got out and walked over to Luke's door and leaned in and pecked him on the cheek "So will i see you at school tomorrow" I ask

"Yes and make sure you don't forget about our date on Wednesday" I say, I quickly pecked her on the lips this time. I still don't know why i kiss her because we still aren't dating; we haven't gone out on a date yet apart from the 'Friends' one. But one thing I know for sure is that I can’t get enough of the taste of her lips.

Larissa’s POV

Sabrina and i spent the night talking about Luke and I, then a bit about her and Calum. She also told me that that she was doing my air and make up on Wednesday. I stayed for dinner then walked home and went to bed after saying a goodnight to my family.

I can’t wait for Wednesday I thought to myself I feel nervous and excited at once and I don’t know which one is stronger I think one is then my feelings go ‘No’ this one is and it is really confusing me.

So I just decide to go to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

So this is my third update today YAY can i get a hell yeah  

(WOW I AM SO WEIRD)

Vote and comment please means heaps

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx