Chapter 21

Luke's POV

I was checking Facebook like any other day and i had 7 notification and i clicked on them and had a look and i had been nominated for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. I groaned not really wanting to do it but i accepted the “challenge” because knowing the boys they would say i can't do it cause of some stupid reason or they would call me a pussy or some shit so i decided to just do it.

I called Ashton and asked if he could help me with it and he said he would so he will be here any minute now and i am trying to work out who i should pick to do it. I was still sat in the chair looking at my friends list to see when i felt someone’s hand touch my back and i jumped slightly.

"Hey Ash i didn't hear you come in" i said

"Oh yeah the door was unlocked and tought that it was fine to just walk in you alright there"

"Yeah i just don't know who to pick so oh well, i guess i will just pick you and the other two boys" I smiled up at him.

"Sounds good and i think you should nominate Larissa" he said giving me a smirk

"No i am not doing that to her" i stated boldly.

"Whatever and you are"

“Okay, Okay if i do it will you stop bugging me about her" i asked.

"Yes I will" he said. So i did i picked Larissa and the boys.

After i had done my video of me getting ice tipped over me i went back inside with Ashton and we uploaded my video and  added a caption and tagged the people who i chose and tagged who nominated me.

After that i went and helped Ashton with his and we did the same for his but i don't know who he nominated probably some guys from his school and Emily because i think he likes her. I really want to meet her actually. I will have to ask him sometime. “Hey Ash when do the boys and I get to meet Emily”

“Um I don’t know. Never” He laughed

“Come on I am being serious she seems cool” I say

“Hey you have your own girl don’t go trying to steal mine” He says then coughed.

“So you do like her and I am not trying to steal her I just wanted to meet her” I say while he shakes his head at me.

Calum’s POV (New Point Of View YAY)

I got a notification while i was sitting on my laptop and it was from Luke, What could he want.  He nominated me for the ice bucket challenge oh he is so dead i was hoping i never got picked. I watched the video of Luke and liked it and put a few comments on it and then i got another one and it was from Ash and he had done it to i also watched the video and liked and commented. I got up off my hair and called my sister Mali-Koa down to help me she had her friend over so they both helped me out i jumped when the cold water hit me and i quickly went and got a towel and ran inside to have a shower. Luke is so dead when i see him tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey 

Vote and comment please

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx