Chapter 33

Larissa's POV

We had just arrived outside of the house where the party is being held and you could hear the music from the street. Luke got out of the car and took my hand in his after helping me out of the car like the gentleman he is. We walked iside to find the boys and Sabrina. We soon foumd them just talking and we went and joined them. I was talking to Sabrina when i realised i was still holding Luke's hand while he was talking to Ashton. "Hey Larissa i am going to get a drink you stay here with Sabrina, Cal and Mikey. I will be back in a minuye do you want me to grab you something" Luke asked while starting to walk over to the kitchen to grab some drinks.

"Yeah can you just grab me a coke and if there is no coke just a beer will be fine" I smiled at him and turning back to the coversation i was having with Sabrina.

"So how are you and Luke" she asked

"Well we are going pretty well wehave had a few arguments but they were only little and we got over them in minutes but yeah we have been fine" I replied while Luke handed me a cold beer. He stood by my side neally the whole yime and i thought it was sweet. We were just talking about leaving and Luke daid he will meet us in the car because he had to go to the toilet we all agreed and we started to head outside. I was the srupid one and followed the group outside instead of going in th middle of front but someone tapped md on the back and when i turned around it was the guy thay had invited me to the party i tbink the boys said his name was Brendan or something like that.

"So Larissa are you enjoying the party because i am but i would be ejoying it more if i could have you" he sneered fin my ear. And with that he started pulling me up the stairs up. Thankfully i saw Luke and he saw me so he raced up the stairs and follow behind us and into the room which i am guessing is Brendans bedroom.

"You look like you want to have some fun Larissa" Brendan asked while walking up towards me making me back up against the wall. "No i don't want to have any fun with you" i said empassising on the word 'Fun'. Luke came into the room just before Brendan could do anything and puched him right in the jaw.told him to 'Saty the fuck away from his girlfriend and never ever do something like that again to anyone' and with that Luke took my hand and we ran out to his car and we drove back to his place in a confortable silence.

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone for reading

I am so busy with school at the moment that i am doing very shit updates so i am sorry.

I wrote this chapter on mt phone so there may be heaps of mistakes

Sunday is my birthday and i cant wait yay

So i was up at eleven pm writting this and i have school in the morning so night everyone

Please Vote and Comment.

I don't know how long it will be till i next update

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx