Chapter 37

Larissa's POV

I don't Really Know what Simon had to say to Luke but when he got off the phone he was so happy and he ran straight to the boys and they had a group hug so i just watched them njoy this moment even though i don't think anyone but Luke knows what is going on.

"So why are we hugging again, Luke" ashton spoke up after a while. 

"I just got a phone call that none of you are gunna believe me well except for Larissa since she answered the phone" Luke spkoe which was barely audible since he was talking so fast. 

"Well who was it and why are you so happy about it" Calum asked.

"It was Simon Cowell" Luke breathed going into the kitchen and getting a glass of water. 

"What, Like THE SIMONE COWELL That is the judge from X Factor and who One Direction are signed with his company" Michael yelled. 

"Yes Michael that Simon Cowell, Anyway he wants us to fly over to La in four days to meet him" Luke said. I was in so much shock from the phone call that now i think i am going to faint because The Simon Cowell wants to talk to the boys and then it all went black.

Luke's POV

I was explaining what was going on to the boys when i turned around and larissa was on the floor. I ran up to her and started saying her name but she wasn't responding. "Ash can you get some water, Mikey can you get a wet cloth and Cal can you help me bring Larissa over to the lounge please"  They all nodded and while Ash and Mikey went into the other room to get what i asked them Cal helped me carry Larissa to the lounge she wasn't heavey i just thought that it might be easier if i got someone to help me carry her and it would be easier to put her on the lounge. I sat down on the floor next to where she is on the lounge and was saying her name, but she wasn't responding to me. i started panicing.

"Luke stop panicing everything will be fin i promise" Ash tells me walking in the room with a glass of water for Larissa when she wakes up. Mikeputs a damp clothe on her forehead. I just sat there and held her hand, All of a sudden she squeezed my hand and i told the boys she must have been waking up.

"Oww" Larissa whispered " What happened i was listening to you boys talk about Simon Cowell and how he wants you to go away in a week or something like that then everything went black" She explained.

"I don't know hun but you were just lying on the floor so Luke and Cal picked you up and bought you over to the lounge and Michael got you a wet clothe and Ash got you a glass of water if you want it and i got some pain killers to take because i thought that you might have a head ache when you woke up so here take them and have a glass of water and you should feel a little better" Sabrina spoke up. I actually forgot she was here for a minute because i was celebrating then this had happened but she went to get the pain killers so maybe that is why i forgot because she wasn't in the room when i asked the others to get the stuff for me. 

"Hey why did the others get a Nickname i didn't" Michael complained. 

"Well Cal is my Boyfriend and i don't know why i gave Ash one but i didn't give Luke one either, But what would you like me to call you" Sabrina told him.

"Call me The King of pizza" Mikey responded

"No i am not going to do that, i will just call you Mikey or Mike or Michael okay" Sabrina said

"Okay but not Michael, I wanted 'The King Of Pizza" Michael said getting up from where he was on the ground to go to his room i guess. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tuesday*

Luke's POV

Nothing really has happened the past few days, we went to school and came home and hung out then slept repeat it was now Tuesday afternoon and we are ment to be at the airport in 2 hours but i really dint want to leave Sabrina and Larissa behind i had explained to them and the others that is was only going to be a week and that Simon strictly said that it was only the band to come. They all understood but were sad about it but all our parents are coming to the airport and Sabrina and Larissa will be there as well. We were just sitting around and talking and we where saying how we have to skype each other everynight because Sabrina is going to go over to Larissa's house most of te time so it would be good chance then and i am also going to text or face time Larissa everyday. 

We are now at the airport and saying our goodbyes. It was sad to think that we are going to be leaving our family and friends behind for a week, i know it is only a week but it is still long enough to miss my family. 

i stand there for about three minutes with Larissa in my arms. We are just standing there hugging. this will be our last hug for about a week so we are savouring the moment.

I give her a long kiss when we were told we are boarding and since we are flying in first class because Simon got us the tikets even though we told him that we don't have to fly first class since we have never before but he said it was his treat so i gave in. 

We said our last good byes and then go on the plane before we took off i sent a text to Larissa evn though i saw her literary not even 5 minutes ago.

To: Larissa <3

I am going to miss you <3

From: Larissa<3

I will miss you 2 <3

To:  Larissa<3

Please don't cry xx

Bye Babe 

From:  Larissa <3

Okay i will try bye xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this a long chapter because i got really carried away oops :)

This Chapter is dedicated to Directioner5SOSMixer

The song was Out Of My Limit- By  5 Seonds Of Summer :)

This chapters song is: 

"And I know you love Shrek
'Cause we've watched it 12 times
But maybe you're hoping for a fairy tale"

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx