Chapter 23

Larissa's POV

I was sitting inside watching Netflix as it was raining outside and i was tired. Mum came in my room and knocked quietly.

"Hey mum what's up" I asked while moving around on the bed so i could see her properly and be comfortable.

"You need to get dressed we are going out for dinner and i really don't want you wearing that out" She Said looking down at my outfit which consisted of leggings and a sweater that was too big for me but it was comfortable, as i groaned.

"Mum i really don't want to go out please can i just stay home i am sure it would be more fun to stay home" I said than she gave me the look to say 'You are coming no matter what there is no point trying to argue because i am not changing my mind'.

I groaned but stood up and made my way to my closet and picked out what i was going to wear. I chucked on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white top. I walked over to get a pair of red Vans. I quickly walked over to my desk and got a few bangles and quickly applied some mascara and light foundation since i want to look some-what presentable. I walked down stairs and told mum i was ready and we all hoped in the car and drove to the restaurant or wherever we are going.

We walked up to the entrance of the restaurant and got seated. We started talking and then my mum started waving. I just waved it off and then she started talking to someone and they looked extremely familiar but i couldn't put my finger on whom it was or where i might know them from.

"Do you want to join us we that is if you haven't ordered already" She asked. I was still looking at my phone texting Sabrina.

"Nah it is alright you are here with your family and--"  

"No we would love you to join the rest of the family won't mind will they guys" She cut the other women. There were a chorus of "No's"

"Okay then if you don't mind"

"No and we haven't seen each other in ages"

"Luke, Andrew, come over here we are going to join the Hope's for dinner" i looked up when this mysterious women said those names and then it hit me...........

It was Liz.......... the one and only Liz of course it had to be.

Luke's Mum

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone for reading 

Sorry It is short

Can i get you to vote please because it only takes 2 seconds to vote and it takes me 2 hours to update. So it would mean heaps and it makes me happy to know people are reading this book. 

Vote and comment please

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx