Chapter 32

Larissa's POV

I had asked if Sabrina was going and she said Michael was taking her so we did our hair and make up together and than i walked her to her house and told her i would meet her there because Luke was talking me. 

Sabrina ended up wearing this light blue dress that went to mind thigh and i wore black skinny jeans and a white crop top with bat man on it. I know it isn't really something you wear to this type of party but i don't wear dresses. 

I had just got home and walked up to my room to get my hone and put it in my pocket. I still don't really want to go because i read all the fan fictions about One Direction and i know they aren't real but something always goes wrong and i really don't want something to happen with Luke and I. One person always cheats or something always goes wrong. But i haven't told Luke that because he knows it is my first party like this and he said he will stay with me the whole time. 

Luke just arrived and mum was about to leave but she was talking to Luke about the party when i walked in and she said something about stay with her and he said 'I will, I don't want anything to happen to her, i really like her'.

Luke walked up to me and pecked my cheek. When he pulled back i blushed and looked up to mum and she just laughed at how red my face probably is" And Larissa please don't do something that you will regret in the morning. i am allowing you to go and be responsible because i know you are only 17 but i am trusting you and you are allowed one drink of beer or whatever but make sure you don't leave your drink around" Mum said walking up to me and giving me a hug while Luke Stepped back for the minute.

Luke walked me out to his car and opened the door for me like the gentlemen he is than closed it. He then walked over to his door and got in and  started the engine. We were about half way there and we were just listening to music when he spoke up. "Larissa, i can tell that you are nervous, Don't be i will stick by your side and i won't let anything happen to you and you know some other people there to. Like Mikey, Cal, Ash, from the band and Sabrina i think she is going"

"Yeah, she is and okay that makes me feel a bit better but how can you read me so well" i ask looking at him while he is concentrating on the road. 

"I just know Larissa, I just know" He smiled at me for a quick second before concentrating on the road again

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading everyone

I don't know how long it will be till i next update i have lots of exams and assignments when i go back to school on Tuesday i might update tomorrow but i doubt it

Only a week left till my Birthday  YAY 

And are there any Australian Readers reading this book 

Vote and Comment Please

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx