Chapter 47

Luke's POV

*Friday* 

Tonight we will be perorming our first show that we are the opening act for One Direction we have all gotton on well since we only met the boys a few days ago. Liam and i are probably the closest because i have spent more time talking to him but the other boys are great as well. for the past few days we have been practicing so much and my fingers are so sore because of the strings on the guitar. 

Right now we are all sitting down and practicing for tonight because we are all so nervous we have practised infront of the One Direction boys to help calm our neves down a little bit even though there are going to be so many more i think it has helped with our neves and we have also got a Blonde someone that wants to be apart of our band i think he is always running around trying to practice with us and always sending us texts during the day asking if we were practicing. 

*10 Minutes Before boys go on stage*

"Guys i am really nervous, i don't know if i can do this" i spoke up i think i am going to be sick so i sit down hoping it might help me feel better. 

"You will be alright Lukey we are all doing this together it is our first time going out there and performing infront of thousands of people and we are all a bit nervous we are going to be for the first few shows but i think that we just have to go out there and make this a concert that we will never forget" Mikey said walking over towards we're i was sitting on the lounge and sat next to me. 

"I know it is all our first time and shit but i just don't think i can do it i feel like i am going to be sick" i said to all the boys. 

"Hey just go out there and don't forget about everyone out there but maybe try and think that you are only playing infront of the One Direction boys and our family and friends, How does that sound" Ash spoke up also walking over towards where Michael and i are.

Someone comes walking into the room about 3 minutes later

"Boys you have 3 minutes to be on stage" then the man walked out whom i am presuming is one of the security men. 

"Okay" we all mumbled back but i don't think he heard any of us. 

We started to get up and walk to the stage. "Okay this is it boys" Ash says

"Yep" i gulp

"Hey Luke you will do well, just remember that we are up there with you" Cal speaks up.

"Okay, are you boys ready" i ask. I get a few nods and mumbles of yes' in response. we stand there then we just all walk closer together and have a massive group hug. we stay like that until someone comes over and tells us we have 30 seconds to go. 

"Wait i say to the boys who are now walking over to the stage" i pull out my phone and open the camera app "We need to take a picture to remember the day just before we walk out on stage" I say and then we get a picture" Then we all walk out onto the stage and play our first song which is a cover of Busted's Year 3000

------------------------------------------------------

How did you like it?

i might update again today i don't know if i will but maybe. 

Love you all Please vote and comment

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx