Chapter 40

Larrisa's POV

It is now Monday again and i have to go to school only 1 day left and the boys will be back. It is quiet funny because i haven't known them for long but they have such a big impat on my life. It is also really quiet because normally we are doing something with the boys and they aren't the quietest of people.i really can't wait for them to get back i know it hasn't even been a week yet and i really miss them. All i really know is that they get to go on tour with the One Direction lads and they seemed pretty excited to go on tour with them, i mean who wouldn't but i was pretty sad that i wouldn't meet them because i love them yes i am a massive fan girl but if i were to ever meet them i wouldn't show it hopefully because i don't want to scare them away but i won't ever meet them so i don't really have to worry but then again my three best friends and Boyfriend are going to go on tour with em so there is a chance i might get to talk to them over skype or facetime i could only hope. 

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast and luch for school today when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and i nealy screamed in fear but when i felt their lips on my neck and spin me around to my head was on their chest i knew it was Luke  i could also tell it was Luke without looking at his face because of his smell he does smell really nice to tell the truth. "Hello to you to" He laughed. That Laugh that i have Missed so much. 

"Hello i really missed you" i said cuddling him again so my head was back on his chest. 

"I missed you to, Larissa" Luke then wrapped his arms around me tighter and pulled me towards the lounge room were there were three other boys and Sabrina sitting down  on the lounge.

"Oh My God, you are all here, did you know about this Sabrina" i asked while i went to sit on the lounge. Luke Then pulled me on to his lap and he put his head on my shoulder. 

"No i didn't know, when i woke up the boys were at my house early this morning and got me up so we could come to your house and suprise you so i agreed and yeah here we are" she smled at Calum. Aww they are so cute.

"Well guys i am sorry to say but we have school i don't know if you guys are going but i have no excuse to not go so i have to get ready" i said getting up to go to the kitchen.but then being pulled down again by none other than Luke Hemmings himself. 

"No please stay we can cuddle on the lounge and talk and watch movies all day" Luke smiled.

"I don't know i really do have to go" i said 

"Yeah we can cuddle on the lounge and i will cuddle Mikey since he loves me the most" Ash said making everyone laugh so he pouted. Poor Ash.

"Pllllleeeeeaaaassssseeeee" Luke Whined. pouting at me

"How can i not give in with that face, you are so adorable, let me go upstars and put something comfier on" i said pointing to Luke. I then walked up the stairs and into my room i changed into a baggy top and some sweat pants. Walking back down i realised that i hadn't eaten breaky so i made myself some toast with vegemite on it. I also made about eight other peices for the others since i knew they would want some food. I walked back into the lounge room and Pitch Perfect was already plaing so i decided to giver everyone their plate and a hug before sitting down next to Luke and cuddled into him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really want a realtionship like theirs :(

Thanks for reading everyone

Love You All

I might update tomorrow when i get home from school no promises

So i was listening to He Is We while writting this chapter

Vote, Comment

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx