Chapter 14

Larissa’s POV

So Luke picked me up after soccer training and we drove back to my house and while I went up to have a shower and change Luke was talking to my parents. I was just finishing getting all my things together when I heard Luke call out to see if I was ready to go. “Yeah I am coming now” I call back down to Luke and scurry down stairs. I say a quick goodbye to both parents before walking out the front door with Luke in tow.

“Hey Luke” I say after a few minutes of sitting quietly listening to the radio slightly play in the background in the car.

“Mmh” he replies quietly.

“Where are we going” I ask I have been trying to figure out where we were going for the past few minutes but I could work it out so I figured I would ask.

“It is a secret” he says looking over at me from where he was sitting in the driver seat.

“Hey keep your eyes on the road Mister” I laughed “I don’t see a point in secrets yes I like them but we find out in the end what it is anyway”.

“But what is the fun in just telling you, and what if I want to look at your pretty face and not the road” Luke smirked.

“Well this pretty face won’t be that pretty for very long because you will have an accident” I said back happy with my come back. Yes I don’t think I am very pretty but there is no point in trying to argue with Luke because he always wins, and we always have an argument over that topic anyway so there is no point in going there because I don’t want to ruin the night.

“Nice come back” Luke said.

“Thanks but can you tell me where we are going yet”

“We are almost there literally just around the corner” He replied. So I spent the next 30 seconds trying to think what was around the corner that would be a place to go and eat. All I could think of was Starbucks and a ice-cream shop and I didn’t think we would go to either of them but I don’t mind where we go as long as I am with Luke and having a good time well unless the food is complete and utter crap then I do care a little but oh well. Geez that was a little bit cliché but oh well it is just the truth.

“We are here” Luke spoke up then got out of the car and came to my side of the car and opened the door for me.

“Such a gentlemen you are” I said with a giggle.

“We are going for Coffee at Starbucks” Luke says. So we walk to the small coffee shop on the corner but there is a massive line up.

“Looks like a lot of people want coffee late at night” I say. I don’t really want to wait but I guess since Luke wanted to take me to Starbucks I won’t complain.  Aftre about 5 minutes of standing and waiting for the line to move, we barely moved from the spot where we were when we walked in so Luke started walked out. “Hey where are you going?”

“Come on lets go get ice-cream if you want it is too much of a line and we will be waiting for ages and look no one is in the ice-cream place” Luke said already walking out.

“You don’t have any patience do you”

“No” He replied. Well at least he knows. “What ice-cream flavour do you want?”

“Cookies and cream please I will wait out here if you want to sit out here or do you want to sit inside”

“Nah we can sit out here sounds good” Luke said and left to get our ice-creams.

Luke returned a few minutes later with two cookies and cream ice-creams explaining that it was his favourite as well. We just talked and got to know each other better we talked for a couple of hours then decided that it was getting late so Luke was going to drop me off at home.

--------------

xxTiarnaxx