Chapter 31

Larissa's POV

*6 Weeks Later*

*Friday*

So it has been 6 months since Luke had asked me to be his girlfriend and so far everything has being going really well and we have had a few little arguments every now and then but they were only little and over stupid little things and we would make up minutes later. 

I was walking around at school when one of the boys from school whose name i didn't know came up to me. "Hey Larissa did you want to go to a party Tomorrow night, the boys and i are throwing one and thought you might like to come along"  He asked

"Well i don't really know since i have never been invited to one of these parties and is it only because i am Luke's Girlfriend now that you have decided that i can come and i don't even know who you are and how you know my name" I asked raising my eyebrow at him and starting to walk away to find Luke and Michael.

"Hey Larissa i was just asking and you do seem like a cool person to be around, i have seen you play soccer and no i just never got to meet you and get to know you" he said jogging to catch up to me.

I had found Luke and he said that he was invited to but if i didn't want to go we can go back to his house and watch movies and 'just hang out together' so in other words cuddle up on the lounge.  But he didn't want to say that infront of his friends because he told me that they would make fun of him and say he isn't manly, but i told him he is cute when we cuddle on the lounge because he is sweet. So i told him i will think about it because i really don't know if i want to or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading 

And i am sorry for not updating sooner

Vote and Comment Please

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx