Chapter 38

Larissa's POV

Luke had been gone for a Five days now and it was oretty lonely withou the him and the other boys but it was good to have some girl time with Sabrina. I had just gotte out of bed and had a shower. walking down the stiars to the kitchen i heard the door bell buzz. I walked over to the door to answer  it.

I opened the door and Sabrina walked in. "Hey Larissa, do you want to go out today and do something" She asked while walking into the kitchen. i decided to make some bacon and eggs on toast and made some for Sabrina"

"Hey Love, Yeah i would like to do something what did you have in mind because i don't know what to do"  I said while taking a bite out of my breakfast. 

We could go down to the mall and go shoppong or we could go to the beach" sabrina suggested starting to eat wht i gave her. 

"Yeah we could go to the mall then the beach if you want to that sounds like a good plan" i stated while going up to the bedrooms to get my swimmers and a towel, Hey Sabrina do you have your swimmers and a towel or do you want me to get the ones you leave here" i yelled down staris.

"No i got my swimmers but could i borrow a towel please" She yelled back.

"Sure" i ran and got a two towels out of te cupboard and ran back downstairs with my wallet and sunglasses.

We ran and got into the car and made out way to the mall and we walked around the shops for about 2-3 hours and then we went to the beach and just went for a swim and just sat on the beach and talked about everything and anything.

When we got back to my house we watched a few movies and Skyped the boys since Sabrina slept over and the time difference was just easier if we skyped then, than in the morning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry this is a really shit update but i am on many different drugs at the moment

I updated this while sitting in the hosptal, i had dislocated my Patella and it is really sore :( 

I was playing Indoor Soccer what can you do 

This chapter Is Dedicated to: CALM5SOS

Song Was: Wake Me Up - By Ed Sheeran

The Song for this chapter is:

'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,

And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,

Be The First To Comment

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx