Chapter 34

Luke's POV

When we got back to my house i went and got some blankets while Larissa went to my room. I walked into the lounge room where the blankets are kept and got one out, half way back to my room mum came out. Shit i must have woke her up.

"Luke is that you and why are you up so late" Mum asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah it is i am sorry for waking you up" I said walking up to her to giver her a kiss on the cheek.

"No that is fine but what are you doing up so late" she asked walking to the kitchen with me following behind her.

"I took Larissa to a party and when we went to leave one of the guys tried to have sex with her so i brought her back her and she is in my room, we are just going to watch a few movies maybe talk a little then we will go to sleep" i said getting three glasses out of the cupboard.

"Thats fine is Larissa fine then and are you sleeping in the bed or on the matress" Mum asked taking one of the glasses of now filled water.

"Yeah Larissa is fine now but i think she is stll a bit shook up from it though did you maybe want to talk to her maybe if you talk to her since you know, your both girks maybe she would like it i dunno though just an idea. I will sleep on the matress if you don't want me sleeping in the same bed as Larissa". I said.

"No you can sleep with her as long as there is no funny business and i will go talk to her if you want" Mum said.

"Okay" I replied and then mum ealked off into my room while i finished getting the blankets and some food.

I waled back into my room and mum was still siting on the bed with Larissa. It is so nice to see thay she gets along with my parents and that her mum is friends with my mum. I cleared my throught to ket them know that i am in the room and mum soon said goodnigjt to the both of us and walked out to go back to bed.

Larissa and i stayed in be and watched some movies,ate chocolate laughed at the mivies and yalked we ended up going to sleep at about two or three in the morning.

------------------------------------

Sorry it is short

Thanks for everyone that is reading

So it is my birthday today :) and i cant believe it another year has gone by.

I updated in my phone so it will be shit because there are probably many spelling or gammar mistakes

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx