Chapter 26

Luke's POV

I woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face i am going to ask if Larissa wants to go out on a date with me not like the other on a date as more than friends maybe well i am going to ask her. I had my shower and then sprayed some deodorant and put on my black skinny jeans with my 'You Complete Me' shirt and some black vans. I walked out to the kitchen and made myself some bacon and eggs for breakfast and drove to school. I went through all my classes and then just when the bell went to signal school is over for the day i got really nervous, my palms were sweaty.

What is she says no.

What if she doesn't like me now because if last night.

What if she never did like me she only said that because i said it first.

There were to many 'what ifs’

But then again in the back of my head there is a voice reminding me that last night she said she liked me as well so hopefully she says yes.

Michael walked up to me and asked if i was alright i told him what i was going to do and he said he wouldn't tell the other boys and that it was my job to tell them, so i thanked him and he wished me luck.

-------------------------------

Larissa's POV

I woke up this morning and got ready for school. I put some black skinny jeans with a Nirvana tee on with my red vans. I went and got some breakfast i went upstairs and put a little bit of make up on like i usually do and i straighten the ends of my hair. I texted Sabrina to say i will pick her up in 10 minutes and we drove to school singing to the radio.

I went through my classes as usual at lunch instead of sitting with Luke like i usually do i sat up with Michael, Sabrina and Calum I was trying to get to know Michael a bit better as well we were just talking and Sabrina would say a few things about Luke then Michael would look at Luke then mouth something at him or communicate in some way with Luke and I really wanted to know what they were doing/Saying to each other. While Luke sat at the other ends he would still look at me and when i looked over he would quickly turn his head. Was he trying to ignore me after last night was he just telling me that I was a good kisser to my face so I could feel good and then tell his friends I suck, I really hope not.

After school Sabrina and i went and trained for soccer. We were walking through the school grounds when i heard someone calling my name. So i turned around and saw Luke sitting on one of the tables. Shit i forgot he was waiting for me. I turned to Sabrina and saw her looking between Luke and i. "Hey i will just walk ahead of you guys i am sensing you want to talk in private" I started to get a bit nervous actually scratch that a lot nervous. This is the guy i have had a crush on for a few year and have kissed once already and i don't know what he wants to talk about well i do but i don't know what he is going to say.

So i was a bit relieved when Luke said. "No" as soon as Sabrina turned to walk away "You don't have to go if you don't want to. I mean i don't mind you listening unless you don't want her listening Larissa" He turned to me and i shook to say she could say.

“I don’t mind she is my best friend and I tell her everything anyways so she can stay and listen unless you want to go and catch up with the other Sabrina”

We all started to walk down to the gates of the school when Luke pulled on my arm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

I updated twice since i haven't updated for nearly a week so here you go 

Vote and comment please would mean so much to me

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx