Chapter 48

Larissa's POV 

*Saturday*

It has been 10 weeks that the boys have been on tour and i have been getting calls or texts from Luke or the other boys saying how much they are enjoying it. After there first concert they i got a skype call and they were telling me how much they love it and how cool it is to travel with One Direction because they are really cool and everything. They told me how much fun they had doing the show and how they are always nervous at the begining of the shows. 

After the first week of the boys been gone Sabrina and Calum thought that it would be better for them to be friends because they both couldn't handle the long distance and they both understood that when Calum gets back they might be able to go from where they left off but they can date other people because they aren't sue if that will happen. They were both happy when they said this because it was stressing them out. I was suprised when neither of them cried because of it especially Sabraina so obvously they think that it will work out otherwise it wasnt meant to be. 

I graduated from school a few weeks ago. I went to my formal but because Luke is all really protective over me i decided i just wanted to go with Sabrina since she wasn't going with anyone and we made a pact when we were younger that if we were still friends and we went to prom and one didn't have someone to go with we would go together. 

Today i got a letter in the mail and the boys had sent over two backstage passes for me and Sabrina to go to one of there concerts over in the UK becaue they knew that we had always wanted to go over there and they had gotten us plane tickets and we would be staying in the hotel room next to theirs for about a week since they were going to be writting and recording with the ONe Direction boys for a few days and they will be doing a few concerts there so we can stay as long as we aren't to big of a distraction for them. So as soon as i got the letter i called the boys and thanked them and drove over to Sabrinas house and told her the news and she insisted that we pack our bags straight away evrn though we aren't going for a week i just let her go because and i quote "One Direction will be there and we have to look good because we need to make them remember us" i told her they probably would remember us since we will be with the boys and i don't think that they will pay me much attention since i have a boyfriend and like any of them would date me but i let her go. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy 

Well i updated again 

ONE DAY TILL CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas to Everyone and i hope you have A Hapy New Year

Heres to another year of 5 Seconds Of Summer and One Direction and Many years to come

Vote and comment please

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx