Chapter 36

Larissa's POV

"Its Simon Cowell" The voice answered

What the actual Fuck. Luke came running up to me and looked at the now cracked phone. Ooops i must have dropped it because of the shock. What the Fuck it Simon Cowell calling Luke for. Luke Robert Hemmings out of all people why him. I was still in so much shock that i had only just realised that the other boys and Sabrina had gotten out of the pool and waled over to where Luke and i were standing.

Luke's POV

My phone started ringing which was unusual because the only people that call me are my family or the boys and i am woth the boys so i gathered it was mum saying she ws coming home or something. 

"Hey Luke a private number is calling you do you want be to answer it or not"  She asked. 

"Ehh Yeah i don't mind" She picked up the phone and pressed the Answer button. I know some people get all secrative about who is calling them and don't let there partners answer there phone but i am not like that so i told her i didn't mind which is true.

"Hello" She spoke into the phone waiting for an answer.

'Um yes it is here may i ask who is calling" She asked into the phone. 

After she asked that she just dropped the phone and i walked over to her since i had gotten out of the pool and picked up my now cracked phone. Oh Well. I looked at the caller and it was a 'Private Number' 

"Hello" I spoke into the phone 

"Hello is this Luke Hemmings" The voice spoke.

"Yes it is, Who is speaking" I asked

"This is Simon Cowell" the voice now known as Mr Cowell's. What the Fuck!!

"Oh hello sorry, this may come out rude but how did you get my number and why are you calling me" I asked. WOW i am so confused how did someone like Simon Cowell get my number and why is he calling me.

"Sorry, i did some research and found your number and i was calling because i would like you and your band to fly over to LA because i would like to meet you"

"What are you serious"

"Yes i am and you can start packing because you leave in 4 days and you will be staying for about a week"

"What four days okay are we allowed to bring anyone with us" i ask because i sure hope that he says yes.

"No sorry, only you, Ashton, Michael and Calum" he spoke.

"Oh Okay Thankyou and  we will see you then"

I then Hung up the phone and ran to the other boys and gropped hugged them now michael is wet again since he is the only one that went upstairs to change. The Boys were so confused as to why i ran up and hugged them but hugged back anyway.

"So Why are we hugging again, Luke" Michael asked since he wasn't even near us when i got the phone call.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone So i got no school tomorrow and it is Monday so i am going to update i will hopefulling update twice if your lucky :)

'"Cause I never wanna be that guy,  Who doesn't even get a taste, No more having to chase, To win that prize"

Vote and Comment please

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx