Chapter 17

Larissa's POV

So i has been two weeks since we have been on our date and we had gotten our assignment handed in and we have kept texting each other at lunch even though we sat at the same table because then the others won’t-hopefully-work out that we have been getting closer so no one says shit to/about Luke for dating me. Well we aren't officially dating we have gone on a few dates here and there but we still aren't official but i hope we will soon even though i don't want to ruin Luke's reputation at school just because he is dating me well i don't really know if we are dating or just going on a few dates as friends or what but even if we were and if he did like me i didn't want to ruin his reputation so it would probably be best to leave him alone and find someone better than me. We still haven’t kissed yet and I am kind of nervous because he will probably think I am a freak because I haven’t kissed anyone at my age.

So today is Friday and i got nothing to do for the weekend. Well not that i know of i will probably go over to Sabrina's or she will come over to my house either way i don't mind because i will catch up with her.

"Hey Sabrina would you like to come over today and just hang out or we could go to your house if you want i don't mind" i ask through the phone.

"Hey, Well i can come over to yours if you want i will be there in an hour did you want me to bring anything." she replied and she seemed to be extra happy, It would be probably something to do with Calum.

"Please bring me food and if you want bring movies and whatever other crap and you can stay the night i don't think mum will mind" i told her than she hung up.

An hour later and Sabrina came with lots of food (YAY) and went straight up to my room and put everything on my bed we soon sat down and started to eat the food and we talked about everything from school to boys we also talked about her and Calum who aren't Official but i think they will be soon i just have that gut feeling. We talked about Luke and she says she really think she like me and i don't know how to react i think it is cool that he likes me but also weird because i never thought he would and i am just another girl to him so i would have never expected it, But i am not going to get my hopes up and think he does. We watched more movies and ate and we fell asleep in the early hours of the morning.

Hey Guys  

Sorry it is really SHIT

I also would love if someone wanted to help me write this book because i am busy and all, and i would be able to update faster. 

Please vote and comment xx

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx