Chapter 19

Larissa's POV

I was doing nothing all day absolutly nothing. I was sitting around watching Disney movies when i got a call from an unknown number.

Larissa Unknown

Hello

Hey Is this Larissa

Uh yeah

Okay well i was wondering if you would like to come down to the park and kick the soccer ball around.

Well i would love to but i don't know who you are so i don't want to meet up with you sorry b----

Hang on Larissa it is me Michael i am sorry for scaring you but Luke and i are bored and you like to play soccer so i thought you might like to join us and Luke is to much of a baby to ask you himself so I thought that I would call you.

Okay i would love to what time did you want me to meet you down there and tell Luke that I said he is a baby.

Whenever we are down here now if you want to come and then we will probably go back to our House and do a cover of a song or something.

Okay see you then i will be down in a little while.

BYE

And then he hung up i wonder what that was all about

----------------------------

Luke's POV

So while i was getting the ball for Michael i saw him talking on the phone and he was smiling and smirking at me so i thought it must have been a girl he likes from school or something so i left it. He walked back over to me and smiled

"Who was that" i asked trying to start a conversation.

"Just someone" Michael replied.

"Do i know them" i asked again.

"Yeah and uhh-" he didn't know how to finish his sentence.

"What" i asked then turned around to see what he was looking at. "Michael" I shouted but not loud enough for her to hear me. “Why would you do this to me?"

“Oh and by the way she told me to tell you that you were a baby” he says

“Why”

“You will find out” he says while pushing me over towards Larissa.

He just stood there and laughed evilly at me while i walked up to Larissa and she joined us for a run around and kicking the soccer ball.

“Oh Luke did Michael tell you to stop being a baby” Larissa asks.

“Yeah he did what was that about” I ask

“It isn’t that hard to pick up a phone and call me yourself” she says

“Michael” I whined “Why now I know what you did” I hit the back of his head and start to chase him round like little kinds in a park while Larissa stood there and laughed at our behaviour.

After a few hours we went back and met Calum and Ashton at my house. We did a cover of 'Year 3000' By Busted and 'Jasey Rae' By All Time Low.

----------------------------

Larissa's POV

We went back to Luke's house and the other boys were there and they did a few cover while i sat and watched. They are actually talented. I never thought of the boys doing a band together before.

I kept looking at Michael and every time he saw i was looking at him he would nod over to Luke as if he was saying something but i just brushed it off and kept laughing along with the others. I had a great afternoon with these boys I hope we can all become really close. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks 

Vote and Comment

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx