Chapter 15

Larissa's POV

We got back to my house a little later than I thought because we took the long way back so we could drive past the beach.

"I had fun tonight we should do this again sometime" I tell him while looking down. Finding my feet really interesting all of a sudden.

"So did I, we should, Sooner than later" He said "Good night Larissa"

"Good night Luke" I said almost a whisper, but Luke still heard me by the look on his face.

Luke Leaned in a gave me a kiss on the cheek i was a bit nervous because i thought he was going to kiss my lips and that would be my first kiss and i don't know how to kiss as i have said before. I could feel my face go red when i could see his face. He turned around slowly and walked down the path to his car. I stood at my door holding my cheek because i could fell the spot where his soft lips met my skin. I watched as the car pulled away and onto the road and started driving away. I turned around and unlocked the door and walked inside and said hello to my parents and walked up to my room took a shower and then went to bed just before i went to sleep i heard my phone ding and light up saying had received a message so i sat up and pulled it off charge and it was a message from Luke. Once I saw his name pop up on the screen I smiled to myself.

Good Night Beautiful, Sweet Dreams xx

So i decided to text him back

Good Night, OK xx

I think I might be falling for this boy he may be the death of me and he doesn’t even know it. I wish I had the guts to just tell him that I like him but I think I fear for rejection.

I am sorry this one is really short.

I don't know WHEREEVER YOU ARE ( Did you see What i did there) in the World it will be with in the next 2 hours though  and i will do it in Luke's POV

Thanks to everyone who is reading 

Vote and comment

Thanx My Lovelies

xxTiarnaxx