Chapter 16

Luke's POV

 "I had fun tonight we should do this again sometime" Larissa says while looking down to her feet.

"So did I we should, Sooner than later" I say "Good night Larissa" I said

"Good night Luke” Larissa says quietly but loud enough for me to hear still smiling down at her shoes.

I started to lean in i was going to kiss her on the lips something that i have wanted to do for a while know but i quickly stopped myself and kissed her on the cheek. I hope she doesn't mind. I looked at her and her face was like a beetroot it was cute. Shit. I shouldn't have even kissed her maybe i should have waited till the next time i take her out. If there is a next time. Well I hope there is but that is up to her I really enjoyed going out and hanging out with her.

I walk down to my car and hope in while i was driving home One Direction's New song came on so i just listened to it for a while just thinking what it would be like to be a Famous Band, Our little band together was only small and there weren’t many people that knew about it so I don’t think we will ever make it as big as one direction but I always dream about it, but if we did happen to get big I hope we still stay the same four boys who grew up in the western suburbs of Sydney.  I heard my phone ringing interrupting my thought. I turn down the music which is playing some song from the top 0 count down.  I know i know i shouldn't answer it while driving but i put it on speaker since there was no one that would be listening in on the conversation.

It was a call from Mikey.

Michael Luke

Hey Michael whats up

Where were you today there was meant to be a band practice but you didn't show up.

Sorry Mikey. Well i asked Larissa if she wanted to go get some coffee with me but we ended get some ice-cream together.

Oh so you finally asked her that's cool

Yeah well sort of I didn’t ask her out I just asked if she wanted to get something to eat but that is a start right I just don’t want to go straight for it and scare her and in the end if she doesn’t like me like that then we can still be friends.

We are having another Band practice tomorrow and you better be there and you have to tell the others what happened otherwise i am.

Okay bye Mikey see you tomorrow and I will be there do you mind if I bring someone along?

See you then nah I don’t mind but you might have to check with the other two.

I got out of the car and walked up to the door and walked into the kitchen got something to eat then i hung up and chucked my phone on to the lounge and walked up to my room i laid on my bed for a minute thinking of Larissa. I walked down to the Lounge room and saw my mum in there.

"Hey mum" i said walked towards the lounge picking up my phone

"Hey Honey, i am going to bed i hope you had a good night with Larissa she really is a nice person" she said getting up and walking towards her room.

"I know she really is, isn't she and yeah i had a good night we went and got ice-cream good night mum" i say walking up to bed. I heard her yell a goodnight back then i got into bed. I laid there for a minutes before sending a text to Larissa.

Good Night Beautiful, Sweet Dreams xx

Is that too soon or not will she text back. I looked at the time 11:48. Probably not she will probably see it in the morning though i hope it doesn't make thing awkward between us now. I feel like I am going to stuff up and then she is going to laugh in my face.

A couple of minutes later my phone went off. I had received a text. I looked at my phone and a I could already feel that a massive smile grew on my face when I read who it was from

Larissa:

Good Night, OK xx

I went to sleep with a smile on my face that night

--------

Goodnight Guys thanks for the reads. 

xxTiarnaxx