Chapter 22

Ashton POV

After Luke and i had finished doing his Ice Bucket Challenge we went and uploaded it.  Luke then came outside and helped me with my Ice Bucket Challenge and Fuck it was freezing Luke had gotten a bigger bucket to fill with more ice and he had trouble picking it up and i wish he had gotten that on camera because he almost tipped it on himself and we could have put it on YouTube with the caption 'Ice Bucket Challenge Fail- Luke Hemmings' it was a shame we didn't though. We uploaded it and I nominated a few people from school and Emily the girl i may or may not like and i got a few likes and comments then i looked at who i nominated and they hadn't done it yet so they obviously haven't seen it.

After a few hours i saw some other people do it and get nominated. I had watched a few and laughed at their reactions because hell some were so funny and I went through who the other people have nominated and saw a few girls from school that I knew wouldn’t do it because well they are them so yeah.

Larissa's POV

I was at home and i was kicking the soccer ball with my brother and Sabrina had come over and she is staying the night to so she was also kicking the ball. Ethan than kicked it over the fence so Sabrina offered to go get it she said she knew the neighbours well and wanted to say hi or something like that so i let her run and get it, while she was getting the ball my phone went off with a notification or text i don't know. So i pulled it out and had a look, it was a notification from Facebook something Luke had posted on my wall. 'Oh well i will check it out later' i mumbled to myself.

About an hour later and i went inside with Sabrina after Ethan went inside to play the x-box or something we went to my room and i checked my Facebook and Luke had nominated me to do the Ice bucket Challenge i really didn't want to do it but Luke nominated me so i will. I told Sabrina she can help me and we walked down to Ethan's room.

"Hey Ethan would you like to chuck ice onto your sister" Sabrina asked while looking between me and Ethan with a smirk on her face.

“What a nice way to put it, you couldn’t of said do you want to help me do the ice bucket challenge” I say

“No because I knew how to word it when it comes to brothers and if I word it like the way you want then he obviously won’t help” Sabrina says and smirks

"Yeah, when i would love to" he said still not taking his eyes of the TV

"Well I and Sabrina are going to go and get some ice if you want to come and when we get back you can help us if you want" i said starting to walk out of the room.

"Yeah i will come just wait" he replied.

"No we aren't waiting, if you want to come we are leaving now" I said sternly

When we got back to the house Ethan insisted that Sabrina will record it and he would tip the ice on me. So that is what they did. Once they tipped the ice on me i ran straight to the pool and jumped in and pulled them both in as well. Once we were all inside and dried off i went and uploaded it and nominated Sabrina and a few other people from school i am friends with.  After that Sabrina and i went out and picked a few movies to watch and went back into my room and built a cubby so we could watch the movies. So that was our night it was pretty good if I do say so myself our cubby house was big and dark so we had the laptop under the sheets and we were all snuggled up. 

Sorry it is shit

Vote and comment please 

And what do you think if i should ask a question at the end of every chapter comment what you think 

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx