NA NA NA I'm Sorry

Roman's POV

I scream no and cradle Virgil's limp body in my arms. He's still breathing thankfully but what if he stops? What if he dies?! Okay, Roman, calm down, calm down. I need to stitch up these scars, wrap them up in multiple bandages to stop the bleeding, and then I just need to keep him warm. Okay? Okay.

I carry him over to the bathroom and rest him on one of my knees while holding his head in my left hand as I search the bathroom cabinet for some stitching shit. I find some and take them out. Then I gently lay Virgil down on the cold, bathroom floor and begin to stitch up all of his cuts.

Blood leaks out of them even more and it takes all of my strength not to scream and cry at the mere thought of him dying. I stitch up all of the ones on his wrists, his shoulders, his chest, and his stomach. Then I grab bandages and wrap all of the scars with multiple layers of them. Fuck, he looks like a mummy.

I pick him up and bring him back to the bedroom and lay him down on his bed. I cover him up in blankets of fuzziness and sit on the bed, silently waiting for him to wake up.

Virgil's POV

I open my eyes to see my bedroom ceiling fan on, spiraling in circles crazily. Kind of like how my head feels right now. I sit up but wince in pain and look down, realizing that someone must've fixed up my cuts. Probably Roman. He would be good at doctor shit since he must take care of himself all the time on quests. Makes sense.

"OH MY GOD VIRGIL YOU'RE AWAKE!" I jump at the sound and become even more startled when Princey's arms wrap around me, pulling me into a tight hug. We both pull away and look into each other's eyes. Tears sparkle in his and so do mine. He rubs my right cheek with his left thumb and whispers, "Please never do that again. You scared the living shit out of me." He chokes on his last word and starts to sob. Then he looks back at me and I look away. I can feel his frown burning within my skin. "What's wrong? You know I don't like Carelessness, that I love you, right?" I can even hear the pleading in his voice, but I shouldn't lie.

I sigh. "Yes, I know that you love me and not Carelessness, but it's just that..." I clench my bedsheets and start to cry. I feel Roman's arms wrap around me and pull me into a tight embrace.

He plays with my hair and whispers, "It's okay. You can tell me."

I let out another sigh and begin. "I cause you pain because I cause myself pain." I bite my lip to subside my sobs, but it doesn't help very much. "I-I-I-if I didn't e-exist, then may-maybe you could for once...be happy?" I look up to see shock and pain written all over his face. Oh no, did I make him mad? I hope not.

Without saying a word, he kisses my lips and then starts kissing my collarbone. He lays my back down on the bed and gets on top of me, covering my neck in hickeys.

And stuff happens

Yeah

I'm not good with writing that kinda stuff

So I won't do it

But ya

Whatever sexual things they do is up to your imagination

IMAGINATION RUN WILD

Enjoy