Day Five Part Two

Roman's POV:

My mouth drops. 100 pounds. HE WEIGHS 100 POUNDS?! Oh no. Oh no no no no no no. This can't be happening. This can't be happening! He is so underweight. He was before and now just...UGH. I need to have my eye on him all the time but how can I do that when we're supposed to be separated from each other? I cover my face with my hands and start to cry.

"I'm sorry..." I hear Virgil mumble.

I look up at him to see him hanging his head and staring at the floor. I frown. "No, it's not your fault." He looks up at me. "Well, it's not you. It's just that how am I supposed to make sure you're okay when we're separated? And vice versa."

"W-w-w-well, they can't be watching us 24/7, right?"

I nod.

"So maybe we could meet up in the Imagination at night when they're asleep."

My eyes widen at his genius plan. "Yeah. That could work. It will work!" We both smile and I kiss him on the lips. He looks up at me with the most adorable smile on his face. I squeal and take a picture. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but YOU'RE JUST SO ADORABLE AND EEEEH!!!"

He shakes his head and chuckles. "You're one weird Prince, but you're my prince."

I put our foreheads together and whisper, "And I always will be." We kiss on the lips again and start to makeout until we're interrupted by a banging on my door.

"ROMAN! VIRGIL! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE TOGETHER! VIRGIL! COME OUT HERE OR ELSE I'LL BURN ROMAN'S SASH!" Logan.

Virgil's eyes widen and he starts to shake. "No, please don't..." he whimpers.

I hold him close as the screaming continues.

"I'M COUNTING DOWN TO THREE! OKAY, VIRGIL?!"

Virgil starts to shake even more. I run my fingers through his hair to comfort him. Wouldn't Logan know that Virgil is afraid of loud noises? How could he not be? He's Anxiety for fuck's sake.

"ONE!"

Virgil grabs onto me and I hear him whisper, "That sash was the only thing keeping me from completely breaking down..."

My eyes widen. I can't let Logan burn my sash.

"TWO!"

I quickly open my door, holding Virgil. I give him a kiss on the lips before Logan pushes me away and makes Virgil stand on his own two feet.

"Now...GET TO YOUR ROOM! YOU'RE GROUNDED!" Patton yells at Virgil.

"Don't talk to him like that," I growl.

Patton looks at me with ice cold eyes. "Are you the adult here?"

"Yes." My hands curl into fists.

Patton walks up to me and says while pointing his finger at my chest, "No you are not. You are idiotic, delusional, have stupid dreams, unrealistic ideas, and you're way too egotistical. Does that sound like an adult to you?"

"You've been hanging around Logan too much."

He growls at me and turns to Logan. "Logan, could you pretty pretty please take Virgil to his room?"

He nods. "Do you want me to teach him a lesson?"

Patton nods. "Yes. He deserves it."

My jaw drops. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM! IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HIM, I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL-"

"You can't do anything, Roman," Logan says. "You can't do anything." He turns away and I see something in his eyes...something that hasn't always been there.

Patton forces me to go to my room and he locks the door and then walks away. I sit on my bed, thinking about that look in Logan's eyes. I need to listen to some music to help me think. I grab my phone and put on a Disney song as I sit on my bed, thinking.

Look at this stuff

That look..it looked like pure evil.

Isn't is neat?

And a lot of hatred, lots of it.

Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who was everything?

I don't know how to explain it.

Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonder can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you'd think
Sure, she's got everything

It just happened to quickly. It could've been a trick of my imagination.

I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs?
I got twenty

But that's the thing. I don't think it was.

But who cares?
No big deal
I want more

Maybe I'm just going crazy from being so alone.

I want to be where the people are
I want to see
Want to see them dancing
Walking around on those
What do you call them? Oh- feet
Flipping your fins you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down a
What's that word again? Street

Though those eyes...they looked so familiar.

Up where they walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wandering free
Wish I could be
Part of that world

Like I've seen them once before.

What would I give
If I could live
Outta these waters?
What would I pay
To spend a day
Warm on the sand?
Betcha on land
They understand
Bet they don't reprimand their daughters
Bright young women
Sick of swimming
Ready to stand

My eyes widen. Oh no. Oh no no no no no.

And ready to know what the people know
Ask them my questions
And get some answers
What's a fire and why does it
What's the word? Burn?

It can't be but it has to be.

When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love
Love to explore that shore above?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world

Deceit.