Box

Roman's POV:

A/N: Watch the video at the end of reading this. Then you'll understand the ending more. Thank you!

Logan and me head to Patton's room. Patton opens the door with a huge smile, but after looking at us, it quickly turns into a frown. "What's wrong? What happened?"

I shake my head and start to cry, crumbling down onto the floor. My heart feels like it's about to beat out of my chest, falling broken onto the floor. Well, more like shatter, because my heart is already broken.

Logan starts to cry and says, "Virgil is dead."

Patton stands there in shock for about a minute. "Wha- what do you mean he- he's dead?"

"Deceit pushed him into the Forgotten Pit because they made an agreement that if Deceit killed Virgil, he'd leave the rest of us alone. But Virgil grabbed Deceit as he was falling, so they both fell in."

"Virgil sacrificed himself...for us?"

Logan nods and Patton starts to cry. Logan pulls him into a hug and rubs his back, whispering in his ear, "It's okay. It's okay. Everything will be okay. Everything is okay." But his words didn't calm either of us.

I stand up and yell, "How will it be okay?! Virgil's dead! He's gone...he's gone...he's gone..."

Logan pulls me into a hug and says, "We'll make it through. Okay? We'll make it through. Now, how about we gather everything of his and put it in a box so we can remember him."

We all nod and head to Virgil's room. Me and Patton start to gather things that remind us of him while Logan heads to the basement to find a box. I grab all of Virgil's sweatshirts, smelling them, and then crying on them. But nevertheless, I put them in a pile on the bed. I also grab the red rose that I gave him, some My Chemical Romance and Panic! At The Disco albums, shirts and band merchandise, all of his headphones and speakers. He was obsessed with music. I loved it when he would sing to me some emo songs. His voice was so beautiful and melodic and angelic. And now it's gone. All of him is gone...

Logan comes back up with a box after me and Patton finish gathering things. He sets it down on the floor and we all silently put everything into the box. We scatter purple roses on the top and I place the one red rose in the middle of them. Then we close the box and seal it with tape. I take a sharpie and put, "We all shall remember you, Virgil." And after that, we all hug each other and cry.