The Aftermath

Roman's POV:

I take Virgil upstairs, hoping that the couples will be gone. I open my bedroom door, and luckily, the fucked up foursome is gone. I silently close my door and place the crying Virgil on my bed. I put on some My Chemical Romance, turn off the lights, and curl up next to him on the bed. I cover us with the blankets and rest his head on my chest. He curls up right next to me, hiding himself within me. Oh my fucking God, he looks so fucking adorable! But right now, I must bring him comfort.

I run my fingers through his hair, kissing the top of his head over and over again. "It's okay, baby. Thomas is gone now. They're all gone now. I won't let them hurt you again. Okay? I won't. Nuh-uh. If they try to touch you, I will kick their asses. Got it? I will fucking beat them to a near death. I love you, baby. I love you a lot." I kiss him on the lips and he slowly kisses back, but then let's out a small sob. I frown and keep on running my fingers through his hair. "It's okay, Virgie. I won't let anyone hurt you."

Virgil cries out through his tears, "B-b-b-but Thomas was right! All I do is hurt him!" Then he breaks down into even more tears.

"Hey!" I cup his face in my hands and press our foreheads together so his eyes are looking straight into mine. "You do not hurt Thomas. You make him better. You make us better. We couldn't live without you. You keep all of us from falling apart. If it wasn't for you, Thomas would be a panic attack, depressed mess. You give up your happiness and self esteem so he can have happiness and self esteem. You are worthy. You are beautiful. You are skinny. You are smart. You are funny. You are great. You are...you are sexy. You are sweet. You are kind. You are my love. But most importantly, you're you." I kiss him on the forehead and hug him so his face is on my chest. "And I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I had to one day live without you."

"I could never live without you either, Princey."

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."