Fun in New Zealand

Your pov

This is gonna be a really fun and relaxing trip.

We arrive at the RV. It looked kinda spacious. Nice knowing that I am a claustrophobic person wasnt going to help. I hope I don't get any Anxiety. "This is it. Nice place to stay for 2 weeks." Elton exlaims. "So we just Kickn' it today...?" Corey asks. Elton just nods. "So. Im just gonna claim this top bed as Y/n's and I's because you guys are taking to long to pick a bed." Colby snaps his fingers and rolls his head. I honestly didnt care where I slept as long as I get a bed to sleep in. Everyone just laughed. I get on the bed and lay down and take out my phone.

Colbys pov

Y/n just goes on the bed and lays down and gets out her phone. "So you just gonna be on that phone the whole time." I say as I get on the bed. "Hm? Uh.. No Im just on it right now because I dont have anything to do right now." She say getting off her phone. "You sure..?" I say with a smirk. "Yes baby." She grabbed my face. I put my hand on her hand. "Yo! You love birds! Want to go and spend the night in a bowling alley?" Elton asks. I whip around and nod my head then look at Y/n for her answer. "Yea! I need to record something havent posted in like 2 weeks." Y/n says with a big smile on her face. "Ok lets go!" Elton says motioning to the door. Sam and Corey went out first then Uncle Elton then Y/n and I.

Sorry Guys this was a short Chapter I still have writers block so I honestly don't know what to write about. Its really hard but I hope you guys liked this chapter.