Colby

Colbys pov

I just don't understand. Did I do something? I didn't mean to. I love her to much. Was it because she though I was with a girl this morning? Shit I'm just gonna keep questioning myself. I want to know what's wrong so I can find out what u can do better. Or how about I just take a break from everyone and Head over to Brennens. Yea that's a good idea.

I grab my keys off the key rack, and walk out to my car. I sit in my car and text Brennen.

C- Brennen I am coming over no matter what you say.

Brennen😘😍- what?! I mean I don't care. But ok..

I put the keys in the ignition and go off.

I pull up to Brennens house. I get out of my car and knock on his door.

*Knock knock*

Brennen opens the door. "Yo bro! What up!" He hugs me. I hug him back.

"What up!" I yell and I walk inside. I plop down on the couch and sigh.

"What happened with you?" Brennen asks sitting down next to me.

"Uh.. I guess shit that went down in New Zealand. And shit that happened as soon as we got back from New Zealand." I sigh.

"Wait what happened in New Zealand?" Brennen asked while raising an Eyebrow.

"Um... Y/n killed her self..." I look down.

"Wait your girlfriend! She's dead?!" Brennen practically yells.

"Umm.. no... She's alive. She told me she got to choose either to live or to die. She choose to live for me. But I am also the cause of her to kill herself." I stay looking down.

"Wait so she's alive. But she once again wanted to kill herself because of you... So what happened when you got back." He asks another question.

"Well at her 'funeral' I tried to tell them why she killed herself but never got around to it because she came back to life. Then when we got back Sam, Corey, and Elton asked me why she killed her self. I told them I didn't want to talk about it. They kept asking so I told them. They all told me that i shouldn't be with her. Because I hurt her. And I'm abusive." I didn't have any other words to put it.

"Damn... Bro just know that your not abusive. Your the opisite of abusive. Your caring. You take care if people when ever they need it. You dont mean to hurt peoples feelings. But you can't control it if you do. You have feelings to. Your amazing remember that. Your no less than anyone else." Brennen smiles.

I guess he was right. No less. He's an amazing friend.

"Thanks bro!" I say while giving him a sly smile.

"No prob! You want to shoot a vlog with me?" Brennen asks while standing up.

"Nah bruh I'm going to talk to Y/n she's kinda in a bad mood and I want to fix that." I deny his request.

"Ok Colby I'm here for you whenever. " He smiles.

"Yea.. thanks." I say while exiting the building. I walk out to my car and start it. I drive home.

I up to the house and open one of the big doors. I open it to see nothing. Everyone's cars were here but I saw no one. Heard no one. I sigh. I walk up to my room to see Y/n on her phone. I didn't know what she was doing. "Hey Y/n can we talk?" I ask while sitting next to her on the couch.

"What do you want?" She says with attitude.

"Uh... I...." Fuck I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to apologize because I wasn't hanging with a girl today I was at the mall and yea there's a lot of people and I am famous through the internet.

"So? Nothing? If so leave I don't want to see you right now." She doesn't look up from her phone.

"I wanted to talk about today... About what you thought you heard over the phone." She finally looks up from her phone.

"Oh! Of course im gonna be wrong In this situation because I am always the one that's wrong. I'm never Wight am I?" She was a little pissy today. I don't know why?

"Um.. I don't want to be rude. But your not always wrong. But In this situation yes you are. I was at the mall and I am fam-" I was cut off with Y/n talking.

"Oh! I knew it!! I'm always wrong. I can never be right! You were with another girl! While I was asleep! What else am I suppose to say! Your cheating! I should have taken the chance of death when I had it. Like you said your self take chances. That's a chance I should have taken. Colby! You were everything to me and you had to throw it away like that."

"Y/n! THEY WERE FANS!!! I CANT CONTROL THERE TEMPER! THEY WERE LOUD! THEY WANTED PICTUES WITH ME! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO EXECPT THE FACT THAT I HAVE FANS. I HAVE WITH YOU. YOU HAVE PEOPLE THAT WANT PICTURES WITH YOU ALL THE TIME. YOU HAVE A LOT MORE PEOPLE THAT WANT THAT. UNDERSTAND THAT!" I yell.

She was silent. She had no words. I felt bad that I has to say that but she wasn't listening.

"I'm sorry..." She broke down into tears. "I'm sorry for what I said. For everything i did. I didn't mean it. Colby you mean the world to me and I don't want to loose