"Sam and Colby aren't on best terms" Chapter 39

Your pov

I walk away from the living room and to the backyard. Why was Colby Being such a dick? Maybe he was still pissed at Sam but taking it out in me? I don't know, but if he becomes abusive I'm leaving I can be in another abusive relationship. I love Colby to death, but just the image of him hitting me I don't think so.

I get out my phone and text Hope.

After I text her I decided to wait for her to come over

After I text her I decided to wait for her to come over. Just sat in the couch and scrolled through Instagram.

Didn't take her long to get here. A knock rose upon the door. I get up and answer it. Hope was standing at the door.

"Hey!" She says while walking inside.

"Hey. So I want to talk. Like privately." I say while dragging her into the back ally beside our house.

"Ok. What's up." She says while raising an eyebrow.

"Well you remember Sam right? Colbys Best friend." I ask.

"Yea why?"

"Well I mean he was trying to get on me. Sam and Colby aren't on the best if terms neither are Sam and I. So I would not like to be here right now." I sigh.

"Ok where you want to go?" She walks back over to the house.

"Um I dont know right now. I just know tonight I want to go out and Party." I smile.

"Ok we'll go over to my house till 8 then we can go to a bar and party." She smiles.

"Yea that sounds nice!"

I got into Hopes car and we drove off to her house.

Colbys pov

I walk up to my room after talking to Y/n. Why does Sam have to do stupid shit. I just walk into my room when someone knocks on the door.

I open it to see Sam standing there.

"What do you want Sam?" I ask iterated.

"I wanted to apologize." Sam was looking down.

"Why the hell are you apologizing to me? Its Y/n you should be apologizing to. You got on her not me. But Sam that's my girl not yours what in the right mind made you do that? Why would you do that? She dont like you at all." I was so frustrated with him.

"I don't know. She just makes me happy. I don't know. She's amazing." I cut him off mid sentence.

"Sam know what I don't care leave." I close the door. I walk over to my bed and lay down.

Why does Sam do this to me. He is not meant for her. I don't want to loose her. She is only mine And no one elses.

Ok Damn Colby selfish much. She's whoever she wants to be.

Colby is very agitated with Sam. I would be to. Sam needs to back off. If I were Colby I would have already punched Sam.

Thanks for reading this chapter. I'm sorry it's short again. I don't know why, next chapter will be longer. Thanks for reading.

Follow my social medias.

Instagram: Ykm_.emily
Fanpage: lmao_.brolby

Snapchat: Potatoe_emily

Twitter: aphmau_spoopy