good morning

Sams pov

I hope Y/n made the right decision. She's amazing and I know her and Colby are great together. Yea sometimes I wonder what would it be like to still be together with Colby Brock, but I am with Kat! She makes me happy. I think that's all i need.

Colby pov

I walk up to Y/n who was cooking something. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I grab her waist. She whipped around really fast.

"Oh! You scared me Colby." She giggles.

"Well you know it's only me!" I peck her on the lips.

"Well that's a nice thing to wake up to!" She giggles and continues, "but good morning handsome." She smiles a big bright smile.

"Good morning beautiful!" I let go of her waist.

I walk over and sit down on the couch. 

Your pov

I finish making eggs and Bacon. I make me and Colby a plate and leave the rest of the food for the guys to settle on.

I grab mine and Colbys plate and head to the couch in the gaming room.

I sit down next to him.

"Here!" I hand him a plate of Eggs and Bacon.

"Thanks love!" He kisses my cheek.

"No problem!" I smile. I then start to dig in to my food.

Aaron's pov

I wake up to buddy barking.

"What's wrong buddy. You never bark." I was practically talking to myself because the dog can't answer me.

He continues to bark.

I get up and let him out of his cage.

I open up our door and Buddy comes rushing out.

I walk.down stairs with him. I walk into the gaming room about to play some fortnight when I see Y/n and Colby on the couch eating breakfast.

"Yo! Guy I have a question for the both of you!" I lean up against a wall.

"Shoot" they both say at the same time. Wow never knew that would happen.

"Ok... So are you together or? Because I see you to hanging out a lot. Laughing and kissing and then the next thing I know is Y/n is trying to kill herself because of you Colby or you to are fighting and wanting to move back in with your parents."
I raise an eyebrow.

"Hehe. Well yes we are together. Relationships have there ups and downs. It's gonna happen. Just let it  pass by. Or get over things. That's what we did!" Y/n giggles.

"Ok! Another question, is there more food?" I ask of course that's all I care about.

"Yes Aaron there is food!" Colby says.

I walk over to the kitchen and get me some delicious eggs and Bacon that was on the counter.

Your pov

I finish my food and put my plate in the sink.

"Hey Colby want to go and do something today?" I ask Colby.

"Yea sure. Like what though?" Colby asks me.

"Um.. well let's go and hang with Brennen!"

"Yea! I hear he has a new girlfriend!" Colby yells.

"Omg new friends!" I say happily.

Find out in the next chapter who Brennens new girlfriend is. It's going to be so awesome when you find out! I swear! But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! It was a long hard day of work! Will post another chapter soon! Remember 4x a week this will be updated. So check in when you can. I swear this will be the best Colby x Reader you will ever read! But please remember to vote on this chapter and make sure to add it to your bookshelf! You will love this book! Hugs and kisses to all of you! Don't forget that I love you guys! Need anything just DM me.

Instagram Ykm_.Emily
Fan page: Lmao_.Brolby

Snapchat: Potatoe_Emily

Twitter Aphmau_Spoopy

Love you guys please vote!
Comment down below what your favorite part was!

Word count = 653