Last day part 1

Colbys pov

It was our last day in New Zealand. It was just a normal day. We have to clean up the trailer and we have to pack our things. Elton is staying here for another 10 days. I don't know what we're going to do when we get back. I mean I have catching up with Brennen to do. So I may spend a couple days with Brennen. I mean mine and Y/ns 1 month anniversary is today though. Should we go out? Yea we should.

"Y/n! Get ready were going out today just us!" I yell outside to where Y/n was.

"Why?!" She yells back.

"Because it's our 1 month!" I yell back.

She comes up to me, "really?! Already! OMG I tittakg forgot! Holy shit what am I going to where!"

"Baby it don't really matter to me at all. Your beautiful in anything you wear." I smile at her.

"Ok! I'll try to find something."

She walks away. I get out of the RV. No one was here just Y/n and I. They other guys were off running Errands. I walk back in and see that Y/n had her shirt and Bra off. I turned around blushing. She looks over her shoulder. I guess she saw me. She came you to me still no shit or Bra on. I didn't know what to say. I whip around and kiss her. I didn't really know what to do. I didn't want our relationship to go to fast. "Continue getting dressed. I'll get ready shortly." I started while walking out if the trailer once again.

She came out wearing the most beautiful dress. It was a black lace V neck dress.

"Wow baby you look beautiful

"Wow baby you look beautiful." I blush. She was absolutely gorgeous. That dress.

I go in and change. I didn't know what to wear. I look around in my suitcase to see what I brought. I find a nice tux it should do. I come out of the trailer. I guess she awed at the tux.

I take her hand, "You ready to go?" She nods her head.

I walk her to the car. I opened the door for her.  Today was going to be a fun day.