hello ann.

dear mom,

i couldn't concentrate on the test which was in front of me, instead i handed it to the professor who was worried and quite surprise at the blank paper.

i remember hearing him call out my name and when i turned around to look at him, he waved the blank paper in front of my eyes.

he asked what was wrong and i just shrugged before walking out of the classroom, and bumping into none other than "benedict.".

he looked at me and gave me this awkward smile.

"hi ann. how you been?"

i laughed at his casualness.

"how do you think i've been 'benedict'?you can quit the act too, i already know that you're jack."

he gave me a confused look before stopping me from moving.

"what do you mean ann? whose jack? it's me benedict."

this was getting irritating.

"jack quit it."

he again stared at me confused.

"i don't know who jack is."

i've had enough of this not knowing who he is.

so i pushed him against the wall and screamed out.

"liar! you know exactly who that is! i hate you! i hate you for coming back into my life! you should be in jail! you should be with emma and facing charges! you shouldn't be here, you shouldn't be in my life, you shouldn't have made me believe that you were actually a real person!

i trusted you benedict. i trusted you so badly. i actually thought you were benedict and not jack.

why jack, why? why me? just tell me why you tormented me along with emma? why didn't you stop and think about what i've been going through? why jack! tell me!"

he stared at me bewildered before taking my arms off of himself.

"ann i seriously don't know who you're talking about or what you're talking about."

i already starting to cry, he was lying to me. if he just said i'm sorry, if he just promised to never hurt me or bother me again, i would have just forgives him.

"i hate you."

love,

ann

furiously written on a picture of "benedict".