graduation

dear mom,

sorry for not writing to you for two years?

i've busy well except for today,

i'm graduating and i'm 18 now,

if you saw me today your heart would sway with happiness,

you would be so proud of me.

i'll just tell you what happened during the junior year and senior year of mine.

lexie and adam broke up and adam tried to make a move on me, but he failed miserably.

cedric stopped him before he could do anything and so now adam and i are awkward buddies.

benedict is still the super awkward quiet guy.

he actually proposed to iz and they're getting married soon, it makes me happy to know this even though they're only like 18.

alicia committed suicide during the middle of senior year, she got back her testing results and she failed them.

her parents were furious at her and well i guess she just snapped from the happy, outgoing alicia to the quiet alicia.

did i cry and go to her funeral?

yes i did, i went there and even saw her parents who were looking down at her grave with disgust.

i guess you could say i smacked them both in the face and talked about how awesome alicia was, and how depression killed her not anything else.

i ended up leaving with cedric, and when i left i felt a warm feeling which was most likely alicia thanking me to be such a great buddy.

what happened to aaron you might be asking mommy?

well when i visited his house, his mother saw me and she just gave me a huge hug.

i guess she missed me a whole bunch.

oh yeah, i came inside his room and found mr.raccoon and there was a letter attached to him.

"i found mr.raccoon annie!

i know how you much missed mr.raccoon and how much you were worried about where he is.

but don't worried, i found him annie. he was just laying on the road, taking a nap.

annie also, i'm sorry. i'm sorry for leaving you alone all by yourself to face this horrible world. i'm sorry for not taking a stand when emma was hurting you, i'm so sorry that i didn't do anything! i should have stopped emma right when i saw it, i should have asked you if you were alright right when you seemed different!

oh ann, i'm so sorry. i'm so very sorry.

i should have said something to you, i should have let you know about my feelings. i should have just confessed to you that i loved you and that i didn't have any feelings for emma.

annie, you were the one who i loved. and i want you to know that you are the most beautiful, extraordinary, amazing girl in this whole big universe.

love,

aaron."

i guess you could say i ended up crying while hugging mr.raccoon close to my heart.

i remembered aaron and this is when i realized what aaron meant with the letter saying how he's sorry.

aaron committed suicide because he couldn't handle seeing the loved one of his loving another, he wanted me to be happy, he wanted to believe that he was over me, but somewhere in his heart he knew that he couldn't believe it. and he just snapped.

i left aaron's house and told his mother to contact me, and a few days later we would talk like good old times.

oh yeah about the whole testing results, i actually good a good grade on them. and strangely a whole bunch of great colleges are asking for me to go to their school.

now i'm just sitting on this uncomfortable chair waiting for my name to be called up, to receive my graduation certificate.

cedric and all of my friends already went up, and i'm just cheering them on.

"annabelle woods."

i guess it's time for me to receive my certificate.

write to you soon mommy.

love,

ann

scribbled happily on a picture of everyone.