explantation

dear mom,

when cedric woke up, i had the bag right in front of his face. he looked at me shock before giving me a nervous smile.

"i can explain ann."

i laughed at this. "you can explain why you have weed, steroids and multiple amounts of pills in here?!"

he looked at me before sighing. "they're not for me, i'm not a drug or pill addict ann."

"then who are they for?!" i was furious at him mommy, how could he do this to himself, to me, to his family!

"the pills are for you. their for the pain in your lungs, and tiredness."

he held out the bottles of pills and i noticed a few of them.

"the steroids and weed is what i found in aaron's house on evening. i was going to get rid of them properly."

i was confused, and slightly suspicious.

"why would aaron have drugs and steroids in his room?"

he explained to me how when i wasn't with aaron and him, they would go to this bridge which was near by, and aaron would sit on the rail having his feet swing on the rail. aaron would wrap weed up and then lit it up, as he was consumed in the smoke.

cedric also told me how aaron would tell him how badly his bones would ache, and so aaron started taking steroids in hope of feeling better and it worked.

aaron basically died from not only suicide but also a drug overdose, he was on the edge already as it was because of not having me in his life.

it made sense because sometimes i would see Aaron's eyes so bloodshot, and his bones all of a sudden buff.

after he explained to me all of that, i understood perfectly well of why cedric had the drugs.

i felt bad and so i apoglized and he said it was fine, the next thing i realize was cedric was wrapping me up with his arms as we looked at the sky.

love,

ann

scribbled on leg.