bag

dear mom,

when i finally got to cedric, my lung felt as if it was freezing to the core of my heart.

i asked if the body was cedric, and when i found his head lifting up and the same silly smile i realized i was right.

he gave me this smile before realizing that i was clutching my chest and breathing slowly.

"ann?" he quickly got off his spot and quickly catch me as i felt my balance quit.

"thank goodness you're okay." i managed to say to him while my heart slowly started to stop.

"a-ann where's your oxygen tank?" he quickly asked me, as i pointed to the campus direction.

he quickly let me lay on the bench as he took out something that was a dark color.

"stay still." he helped put on the fabric which was actually my raincoat.

i was surprised an he told me how he knew i would forget it, so he brought it but there was something wrong with it so he took it out to fix it.

i ended up sleeping while my head rested on shoulder.

when i woke up the storm was gone and the only thing i could notice was cedric asleep. and the bag next to me which was cedric's, except i saw something which was strange and odd.

i picked out the mucky object and sniffed it, it brought my insides to a disaster.

"what is this?"

love,

ann

scribbled on left arm.