benedict has a secret

dear mom,

i saw benedict at my college, it was strange and when i went over to hug him. he saw me and had this strange smile, it seemed so familiar.

he came over to me, wrapped one of his arms around me and did that same smile.

"hey annabelle."

i got a slight irritated so i pushed him off of me, and asked what was with him and changing and all that.

"aww baby, why are you so upset? don't you like the new me? it's way better than that dorky awkward benedict."

i just felt disturbed and slightly confused when he said "it's way better than that dorky awkward benedict."

so i asked what he meant by that, and he smiled deviously as he pushed me against the cement wall and when his lips came creeping towards my ear.

he whispered these three sentence which made my whole insides twist and my throat tighten up.

"don't you remember me annabelle? remember in high school, that party that aaron invited you too. you met me there. you actually couldn't keep yourself from sitting on my lap that day."

no. it cannot be him of all people.

when he pulled away he gave me a grin that went from ear to ear before walking away and leaving me there about to puke.

love,

ann

scribbled furiously on a picture of somebody.