F.A.Q

These are some of the questions that I've been receiving constantly and or seen in this story. Or just questions, that you're probably wondering about. So I've decided to rephrase some of them, and answer them all for you.  This is the first FAQ, the second FAQ is very far far in. Please, check out the second FAQ for more answers to your questions. 

Q:) Who takes care of Ann when her parents passed away?

A:) She actually had Cedric come over ever so often to check up on her. This was during the time when Aaron was being a jerk towards Ann and ignoring her. When, Cedric wasn't checking up on Ann, Aaron actually was the one previously before who would come over to make sure that she was alright. However, if both Cedric and Aaron aren't present, then Ann would be the one would take care of herself. 

Q:) How does Ann pay for the house?

A:) She pays for the house with the money that her parents left for her. This money being her inheritance. Her mother was surgeon and her father was an accountant. They had plenty of money saved up for Ann and her bright future. 

Q:) Is this based on a true story?

A:) No this isn't based on a true story. It's actually just a bunch of ideas that I've received through my mind.

Q:) She can't really survive two months without anybody knowing about her and without having the authorities show up to take her away.

A:) Actually I've stated in one of the letters previously before saying how Ann said that some people were coming over to take her away. 'Taking her away' meaning that the authorities were coming to take her to an orphanage or foster home. However, the authorities weren't able to take her away because some of her relatives (that her mother spoke with -- which are a very few amount), told them how she was staying with them.  So basically the authorities left her alone. 

Q:) Who does Ann like?

A:) Ann likes Cedric currently at the moment. She used to like Aaron, but that was way before in the past. However, that can all change due to the revisions needing to be placed into the story. Ann may like somebody else. So, hope that it's still Cedric and hope that it's not Jake or Adam or Aaron. (Depending on who you dislike the most and whatnot). 

Q:) How old is Cedric?

A:) He's a year older than Ann. His birthday is January 21st. 

Q:) How old is Aaron?

A:) A few months older than Ann. His birthday is actually May 2nd. Ann's birthday is July 1st. She's a summer birthday baby. 

Q:) What happened to Cedric's parents?

A:) Ha, well when you read about what happens to his parents, you'll probably feel a bit sad and bad for him. Most likely. Hopefully. If not, then you'll probably just feel a bit of sad feelings for him. 

Q:) Why do you enjoy making us cry?

A:) Well, I don't really particularly like making others cry. But, it is my job as a writer to make my readers feel some sort of emotions and even cry. If anything, it actually makes me a bit happy knowing that others are feeling emotional from my works. It lets me know that I'm doing something right at least.

Q.) Do you like death? Why are you so obsessed with writing in deaths? What is the point of all of the deaths in the story?

A.) No, I do not like death. It's just an easy topic for me to write about.  But, every one of the death's in this story do have meaning and they do mean something towards Ann. If anything, they're a way for Ann to grow and to get stronger by. 

If you have any more questions, just post them here. And I'll answer them on the next F.A.Q. Thank you all for the support, again!