wedding

dear mom,

i'm already 25, but guess what mommy.

i'm getting married today, to cedric. after he basically proposed to me on that late afternoon in the lounge, we been planning our wedding.

i thought it be nice if we just had a classic regular old wedding outside, in the sunlight and cedric said it would be nice if our wedding was inside a chapel.

we ended up arguing for the first time, and in the end agreed to a wedding at a chapel, then going outside for the party.

we ended up also inviting benedict and jack, lexie who showed up as one of my brides maid, iz who showed up from all of the way of Maine to be one of my bridesmaid, adam who was going to be one of my bridesmaid also as a joke, but cedric said that be rude.

we invited Cedric's aunt and uncle, and some of his relatives, and also my relatives.

the girls took me also to do some wedding dress shopping and we all started to miss alicia, since she would be the best at this sort of thing.

we eventually bought me this strapless light blue dress that went down to the floor, with matching baby blue high heels.

i know what you're thinking mommy, you're going to be walking down the aisle in a blue dress and not a white dress! that is a horrible thing to do, nonetheless i want to be different.

when i arrived at the chapel, and Cedric's uncle held onto my arm and smiled at me, he told me how he was so proud and happy that i showed up at Cedric's life.

when the doors opened and the music started to play, cedric's uncle john and i walked down arms linked to each other.

i eventually saw cedric standing there in black tuxedo with his light brown hair all in a mess still. he saw me and as we both stood at the top of the stair case thing, we both smiled.

the preacher or whoever the man was started to say the usual thing he was suppose to say. when it came to the whole death and all things, we both said i do.

"then you may kiss the bride."

cedric pulled of the vail and his lips swooped over to mine, connecting and a sweet soft slow kiss occurred, and by then you could cue the butterflies and explosive fireworks happening.

when he pulled away, i just knew we would be together till the very end.

plus not to mention how everyone was screaming out with hoorays, as cedric swooped me into his arm and took me down the staircases and out of the chapel.

love,

ann

scribbled happily on wedding day picture.