SECOND F.A.Q!

Hello, I'm back with another F.A.Q because I saw a lot of these questions around. So I've decided to give you answers to all of the questions, you're wondering about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Q.) What happens to the objects that Ann writes on? Does anyone notice them and how do they react to them?

A.) Some of the objects that Ann writes on are hidden away from any eyes. For example, you'll notice how in one chapter when she is writing her letter to her mom, she writes her letter on a mugg. Then she hides it away in a gap between the T.V. Not many people noticed Ann's writing on the objects or clothing because Ann was very anti-social and had a hard time making friends, whenever Aaron was around, she would have him hang out in the living room mostly because her father would be upstairs doing whatever he do and she didn't want him to find out about her letters. She was worried that Aaron would make fun of her, so she stayed quiet about the whole thing. That was until Cedric came along, he was the first one ever to notice the weird writing because remember how he found pencil markings on Ann's arms. Well, he saw the pencil markings and he could see the blurrled lettering of words, this gives off the impression that Cedric probably got the idea that Ann was doing something. 

2. Q.) Will she ever get together with Cedric? Permentally?

A.) If you have read all of the other letters and came to the final letter, you'll probably get the answer to your question.

3. Q.) Why does she the letters to her mom on objects or furniture?

A.) When she first started writing letters to her mom, remember she was about six or seven. Around that age, you're still a curious child who likes being mischevious so Ann just basically wrote on objects or furniture because she didn't truly think what she was doing was weird or bad. However, when she got older, it started becoming a habit for her so she just continued doing that. 

4. Q.) Where is Emma and Jack? Will they ever go to jail?

A.) I can't exactly explain that now, since you probably already know the answer to that question. Until you've decided to jump all the way to this second F.A.Q to try to recieve some spoilers. So if you've read the whole story, then you'll have your answer.

5. Q.) When she is 18 years old, will she have to stay in the orphanage until she’s 20? Or will she be able to leave? 

A.) She’ll be able to leave.

6. Q.) Do you cry while writing these chapters?

A.) Not really. I mean, I do feel bad for making my characters go through a lot of suffering but I haven't cried or literally shed tears on my book. It's actually weird for me to know that a lot of people have cried because of this book, I might be heartless but I don't really see how this book can make you burst into tears.

7. Q.) Does Ann actually write on the people’s clothing? 

A.) Yes she does, HOWEVER they are clothes that have been forgotten about or left at her house. For example, you’ll see a lot of moments when she writes her letters on Cedric's/Aaron’s clothes (mostly Cedric) and this is because Cedric came over quite a bunch at her house. I mean, he was basically trying to become Ann's friend by force in a way and Ann didn't really seem to like that. Until she got used to him, he would just forget about his hoodie sometimes or even his shirts.  So Ann would just randomly start writing on them, sometimes without even knowing that she is.

8. Q.) Will you ever show actors/actresses of who would play or resemble the characters?

A.) Nope. You readers are the ones who'll be able to think who would fit better for all the characters, plus I think it's more fun seeing you guys say how this actor would fit perfectly as this character, or this actress as this character. It's fun seeing you guys think about who would be them.

9. Q.) Why is Ann suffering quite a bunch?

A.) Honestly, in life you don't always have sunshine and rainbow days filled with happiness. Sometimes life decides to be rude and make you learn of something that you don't want to learn about.

10. Q.) Will you ever write a sequel about what happens in the afterlife for Ann? And if she ever meets Aaron and when Cedric passes away, about him also?

A.) Maybe.

11. Q.) Is this story completed?

A.) Yep. The reason why I can't mark as complete is because it's passed the maxiumn of chapters, which is actually 200. 

12. Q.) How come Mr.Raccoon hasn't decayed yet?

A.) For any of you who remember who Mr.Racoon is, you probably be wondering why he hasn't decayed yet. For those of you who don't remember who he is, well he's a gift Ann's dad gave to her on her birthday. Mr. Raccoon is a stuffed raccoon. He's real, that's a true fact but he's been stuffed with cotton.

So that's all the questions I could find, if any of you have anymore questions, just place them in here in the comments and I'll answer them in the next F.A.Q! Thank you again for all the wonderful comments and for making this story so popular.