stop confusing me!

dear mom,

i ended up going back to my dorm and falling to sleep. i was too stressed out by the whole jack thing, it was driving me insane.

after a few minutes i woke up to the found of the door knocking, i thought it was my roommate so i opened up the door to find "benedict".

i was tired, stressed an nervous to know why he was here.

"oh hey benedict, what do you need?"

i said benedict in a mocking tone.

he came inside and shut the door before looking over at me, i awkwardly went over to my bed and sat down on it.

"oh annabelle, thought you knew who it was. i can't say how disappointed i am."

he pouted a bit before walking over to the bed, and in the progress making me stand up quickly and walk over to the drawer where a huge mirror was at.

"i know it's you jack. just stay away."

he laughed so hard at this mommy as he was already a few inches away from me.

"oh annabelle. i never can stay away from you. you see, you attract me, you yourself just makes me so interested. i just can't go away."

he was already hovering above my slim small body, and i could feel his arm brushed against my own.

"get off of me you sicko! you already have iz!" i slammed his arm off of me and he just laughed harder.

"really? iz? i don't even know who that is, probably that awkward Benedict's girlfriend."

my mind was becoming all jumbled up by the minute.

"hey how about i tell you exactly the truth about benedict?"

"he is me. and i am him."

my mind was twirling around in circles as i tried to process this.

"can't you see? benedict is inside of me, and i'm inside of him annabelle."

"oh and now you're so confused, this is just cute."

i couldn't handle it anymore, i quickly grabbed a book and threw it at jack, and he dodged it before slamming my body against the mirror.

i could feel the mirror cracking as the pieces started piercing into me.

"nobody can save you now annabelle."

he started laughing manically as his fingers tighten around my throat.

right when i was about to pass out, his grip started to lose before i was dropped to the ground.

"a-ann?"

i looked up slightly trying to breathe when i saw "benedict" bending over and coming to me.

i pushed him away as i screamed out.

"go away!"

"ann who did this to you?"

he asked and i laughed as tears went down my cheek.

"you did jack! you hurt me!"

"whose jack? it's me benedict ann..."

i felt his hand rest on my shoulder as he lifted up my head and gave me that awkward smile.

"stop it! stop confusing me!"

i pushed his hand away.

love,

ann

scribbled on leg.