doctors annual visit

dear mom,

after cedric and i got married, my lungs started to work up again and some of the voices which left started to replay on my mind.

cedric drove me to the hospital, and as they took some tests, and as i woke up they told me some news which depressed both cedric and i, or me for the most part.

"hello ann, how are you feeling today?" a nurse asked me, as she gave me some water.

"fine, so what's up with me."

she stayed a bit quiet until she looked at me and gave me a sad smile. "nothing, the doctor will be here soon, and oh your husband is outside."

when the doctor showed up, she gave me a sad look with a serious poker face.

"you have only five years left to live."

my heart stopped i guess you could say, i mean five years? to live? i wanted to live longer, i wanted to have children, i wanted to have a job and spend time with cedric! i don't want to die soon.

cedric held onto my hand as the doctor continued talking.

"do you want me to continue?"

"well anyways, since you been asleep for a week or so. we decided to do more tests on you, and we found out that you aren't able to have any children and that you also have schizophrenia."

love,

ann

scribbled on arm.