71

- * -

"I don't want to talk to you honestly. Stop trying to make conversation."Zayn says bluntly. The man next to him shuts his mouth immediately and gulps nodding his head. Understandable. They pull up into the driveway minute later but no one makes the move to get out, "he's sixteen."Zayn says mostly to himself staring ahead. "I know hybrids get pregnant at early ages but that's usually eighteen yeah? And by then they have a proper education and a proper owner or whatever."

Zayn finally turns to the man in the passenger seat, "as much as I fucking hate to admit it. I'm glad he's pregnant because of you and not some random man."Louis nods his head in agreement. Better it him then some other man that could of raped the hybrid or chose not to be in the baby's life.

6 weeks. Harry was six weeks pregnant with louis' baby. God, louis wanted to cry. Apart of him was bouncing off of his feet knowing he'll have a baby with harry, since he was in love with the small boy, but the other part was scared shitless to step into the house to face Harry again after abandoning him and fearing Liam was setting this all up to kill him.

Zayn unlocks the door - which feels like for fucking ever to louis - and they step into the house, what's waiting for louis only being half surprising, "daddy."Harry says quietly. He was on his knees again like the first time they met with his hands behind his back. But this time he has soft padding beneath his knees.

Zayn doesn't even flinch. He just brushes past louis twirling his car keys in his hand and going into the kitchen where Liam just so happens to walk out of with his hands crossed over his chest. "Harry wants to be your hybrid. For the baby actually. I don't know much about how hybrids work in a sexual term or whatever but he said it was right for him to greet you like this."louis hand is still on he knob even after he closed the door and he was sweating.

"He belongs to you now, if you'll have him of course. He follows your rules."He can hear the crack in Liam's voice. It was like a test, to see if Louis would ask the hybrid to stand to his feet and deny the boy being his hybrid or make him stay on his knees and take his cock into his mouth right in front of his father.

"Stand up."Louis whispers. Harry does but he keeps his head down not wanting to meet Louis eye contact, he had been denied even after louis knows he's carrying his baby. "You don't greet me like that. Not now at least, not till we are comfortable with each other again."

It's kind of hard to say but Liam does anyway, "thank you."it's quiet enough for only the three people in the room to hear. It was his thanks to accepting harry.

- * -